Chapter 25

Y/n: Me?

BTS: ???!!!

Y/n: Relised me now? 

Suga: You--you?!

A/n's pov

Y/n took off her mask, now revealing her real face too. She showed her chin with a scar. 

Y/n: Hello, I'm back! 

Jimin: Aren't you...dead?

Y/n: Me? Oh, no. Well, the killers you sent to Japan to kill me, I killed them. But unfortunately, they were very talented killers. That's why I got my scars, pfft. 

Jungkook shuddered to look at y/s/n and y/n. He stared at y/s/n with cold eyes until y/s/n looked at him. 

Y/s/n: Oppa--

Jungkook: B*tch. 

Y/s/n: Huh? 

Jungkook: You were the one who faked poisoning TXT and Blackpink, right? 

y/s/n: ...Yeah. 

The whole room went silent after y/s/n's reply. Y/n smirked after seeing BTS's reaction. Y/s/n went dumb for a while, but she soon gained her confidence again, not even regretting a bit. And she didn't know that this would cause something very bad for herself, y/s/n. 

Jin: Y/s/n...I trusted you. 

Y/s/n: So what? What did I do wrong? I just wanted to get that b*tch out of my sight. And that didn't kill anyone--Mmph?!

Y/n: *glaring at y/s/n* Shut up. You almost killed Lisa, you know? You almost killed Soobin too. 

Y/s/n: *smirking* You do know that BTS did something wrong, right?  

Y/n: What the--

Y/s/n: You know that BTS killed our dad? Hahahaha! And I was part of Stray Kids! 

Y/n: Shut up, b*tch. I know it, and you deserve to die. You killed your own dad, huh? It means you are a psychopath with no emotions who deserves a terrible death! 

Y/n yanked y/s/n's hair and threw her to the floor with the chair that y/s/n was tied to. Y/n kicked y/s/n into her face making her throw up blood. Y/s/n soon desperately reached for her brother's help, but none of them helped her even though they weren't tied up. Y/n whispered to y/s/n's ear. 

Y/n: You know, the guys you believed that they were brothers, betrayed you because of me. 

Y/s/n: You, you--

Y/s/n of suddenly took out the knife and sliced the flash of y/n. But y/n didn't even flinch. She laughed and screamed out loud. 

y/n: Thought that you can hurt me? Nope. In fact, it doesn't hurt at all! Pfft. 

Y/s/n: B*tch...Are you even a human?! 

Then, Taehyung ran to Y/n, making Y/n hiss. 

Y/n: Don't tell me you were trying to attack me after seeing what happened to y/s/n, sir?

But, instantly all of the BTS stood up and walked to Y/n. Y/n smirked, backing off. 

Y/n: Don't think you could beat me...I killed all of the bodyguards you sent...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Yes. The story is almost at the end! I also decided on the ending by asking my friends around! Hope you like the next few chapters! Thank you!

(P.S. Imma kill you math&social exam.)