Chapter 20 + Announcement

I saw RM walk out and stood next to me. I felt Suga's strength getting weak as he saw RM walking out. Jungkook yelled at him, almost losing his mind. 

Jungkook: Hyung! How could you turn to her side after seeing what she has done? 

Then, all of sudden, I saw Y/s/n's figure on the opposite side of the bridge. When she arrived, she was surprised to see me, Joshua, and Namjoon.

Y/s/n: Joshua Oppa?!

Joshua made a disgusted expression as he avoided her hands reaching for him. 

Joshua: Don't touch me. We broke up. 

Y/n: Stop reaching for him, y/s/n. He already broke up with you. 

Y/s/n: You b*tch! You seduced him, didn't you--?!

Joshua slapped y/s/n in the face, making y/s/n stop her words. 

Y/n: Stop there, oppa. She perhaps didn't know that you cared for me the most

Jin was spaced out for a minute but soon shouted at RM.

Jin: How could you join her--? 

RM: You guys didn't know the truth when it was so obvious--and ignored it. 

Y/n: Guys, let's rap up and leave! 

Joshua instantly stopped and walked to my side and I prepared to climb the high wall when RM whispered something to me. 

RM: Where are we going?

Y/n: Ahh! Bye nerds, we are heading to Japan! But we'll see again somewhen!

Without any words, I jumped out of the place and headed to the hideout. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, it's the author. I know it's a short chapter. Because of the temperature changes, I got sick and currently is very dizzy. Hope you understand :)

+Book is almost at the end! Tell me which ending you want at the comments: 

1) Y/n and BTS change into a happy family (but y/n almost got killed) 

2) Y/n kills BTS except for Namjoon and also kills y/s/n. 

3) Y/n and BTS changed into a happy family but died because of the plane crash. 

(Or I am gonna kill everyone if you don't choose🤣)