Chapter 33 (Bonus 4)

Y/n: What the--? *gasp*

???: Heh...You'll soon be crying for the fresh air. 

Y/n: *coughs* I'll never--

???: Now you'll feel like--

[???] fell choked and his face started to turn white. He soon closed his eyes but he was still smirking. Y/n was scared that she won't see her brothers and sisters again, but even before she could even think another thing, she felt air to breathe running out and passed out. 

Jin's POV

When I got the news from Rosé, I regretted it so much. I shouldn't have let Y/n, Jennie, and Rosé use the public plane. 

Jin: RM! Tell everyone to pack the weapons and move to the location on the map quickly! 

RM: What the--?

Jin: It seems like another group kidnapped Y/n!

RM: Sh*t! 

After I checked my emergency kit and my weapons, I immediately got on my motorcycle and headed to the location where Y/n's tracker pointed. 

RM's POV

When I heard that Y/n got kidnapped by another group, I immediately announced that on BTS's own private radio. 

RM: Y/n got kidnapped. Pack an emergency kit and weapon and we'll head to the location on your maps! 

I ran to my motorcycle and quickly started to drive to the location where Y/n's tracker was pointing. 

A/n's POV

When BTS arrived at the place where Y/n's tracker was, they found a locked door. But they used the bomb to blow up the door. But what they found was a terrible scene in front of them. 

There were men covered with blood lying on the floor with a white face, and Y/n half-lying on the table with white-blue face. 

Taehyung and Jimin ran to Y/n, shivering in shock. They looked at Jin with a scared faces. Then, Y/n opened her mouth and whispered to Taehyung. 

Y/n: Jennie--at next room--

Jimin: Y/n? Y/n! You should try to wake up!