Chapter 21

*2 years Laer* 

(🤣Timeskip) 

Suga's pov

I scrolled down the screen as I checked our new mission. It's been 2 years since y/n, RM, and Joshua left. But they didn't come back. In fact, they also disappeared from the underground world, too. 

I heard Jin hyung calling me. 

Jin: Yoongi! Are you coming down? We're gonna have to buy new weapons for tomorrow's mission! 

Suga: Coming, Hyung!

I sighed, remembering how RM used to be before he left. The group that was doing the same mission as us was a new mafia group called 'Three Snipers'. I stood up and went downstairs to ride the car.

Jungkook's pov

When we arrived at the weapon store, the owner of the store greeted us with a smile, requiring the password. Taehyung secretly passed the password, and the secret passageway was revealed. I climbed down the secret passageway first, followed by everyone else. 

When I arrived, I had the impression that someone else was in the store, too. When I looked at the corner, I found three people with masks on their faces choosing the weapon. I attacked one of them, without thinking, but was surprised when they attacked me back. One of them was a woman, who had a black Japanese mask on. Or all three of them had Japanese masks on. One of the men on the side with a white Japanese mask on, and another man on the side had a grey Japanese mask on. They were looking at the guns and pocket knives. 

They only exposed their eyes. The woman's eyes, however, were familiar. I tried to snatch the woman's mask, but she punched me in the face, making me bleed. 

???(woman on the Black mask): Don't touch me. 

Then, Jin hyung came and warned her back. 

Jin: Do you know who we are? Don't touch him!

Then, the man in the grey mask covered the woman with the black jacket and replied to me back.  

??? (Man on the grey mask): Yes, yes, we know you so well...Don't we, huh? 

The woman laughed psychopathically, sending shivers down my spine. 

??? (Man on the white mask): Stop messing around, you two. Haa...We should head back. 

???(woman on the Black mask): Pfft. You don't know how to play. Anyways, it's been a while, guys! We'll see ya...

But with that word, they disappeared upstairs with unbelievable speed. 

J-hope: Who on earth are they...? 

Jimin: *in low voice* I have a bad feeling...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I've published the new BTS fanfic. It's a fantasy and magic genre. 

->https://www.wattpad.com/story/337866495-broken-bts-ff

- And can you please answer my question on Chapter 20

- And can you please answer my question on Chapter 20...? I need to decide on the ending...😭😭