Chapter 34 (Bonus 4)

*At hospital* 

While BTS and Blackpink waited for the doctor to come out of Y/n's room, the doctor checking Y/n's condition after emergency surgery sighed and opened the door. 

Docter: You may come in. 

They all quietly walked into the room but panicked seeing Y/n lying on the bed helplessly. 

J-hope: Is she okay? 

Docter: She--we should hope for the miracle in the case for her to survive, sorry. 

Jennie covered her face with her hands. 

Jennie: It's my fault. I should have killed him before he could harm Y/n. 

The room was silent and full of sorrow for Y/n. BTS was regretting how they were harsh to Y/n when she came to the mansion first, and Blackpink was regretting how they didn't believe her and failed to keep her safe. 

Jungkook: What is this--we're supposed to be on vacation now--

While in the corner of the room, Lisa was comforting Jennie that it wasn't her fault that Y/n is in this state. 

There was one person who was silent while others were murmuring or sobbing--it was Jin. 

Jin actually did approve of Y/n getting on the airplane, but he was the one who went against the idea of Y/n getting on the public airplane. He actually wanted to take Y/n with BTS to make sure she was safe until the plane land, but he agreed to Y/n because everyone was agreeing to Y/n. He regretted, if only he didn't agree to Y/n at last, Y/n would be alive by now. 

Everyone thought that they were watching Y/n closely, but nobody but Jisoo noticed that Y/n's finger moved. 

Jisoo: Y/n? 

Y/n groaned as she heard Jisoo's voice. 

Then, the room became silent and Rosé ran out of the room to call the doctor. Soon, with Rosé, the doctor and nurses came and sent everybody out. 

Jennie: I really hope she's okay--

The silence remained in the hallway for a minute until the doctor opened the door with a surprised expression on his face. 

Docter: This is a miracle, she's alive. But you should still be careful. Her lungs her weak--you shouldn't make her speak too much. 

When everyone dashed into the room this time, they found Y/n smiling wide at them. Everyone dashed and hugged Y/n, all of their voices muffled together, but everybody clearly said that they love Y/n. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy ending! Thank you for reading my stories. 

I published new JJK fanfiction! (I pasted the link in the comment section.)