Chapter 30 (Bonus 1)

Y/n ran downstairs roaring at her brothers. 

Y/n: Come up and clean your rooms up! 

Jungkook: Nope. You're Oppas are too busy packing up! 

Y/n: Your so-called packing up should've ended about three days ago! Right, Jin Oppa? 

Jin: Yep. Y/nie's right. You should've finished your packing about a few days ago. 

Jimin: Hyung, it's unfair. You're always saying that Y/n right. 

Jin: That's because she's always right. Oh, and Taehyung don't forget to clean your room.

Taehyung: *mumbles* Fine. I'm doing this because Y/nie said to do Hyung.

Y/n sighed and smiled as she sat on the sofa. It was just about 1 year ago after everything happened. Tomorrow, Y/n, BTS, and Blackpink was going on a family trip to Jeju Island. (Well Joshua and TXT were in different countries studying) 

Suga: Y/n, are going to eat anything? 

Y/n: Nah. I'm just so excited to eat anything. Anyway, it's my first trip with my family. 

J-hope: How come you never went on any trips? 

Y/n: Well I was too busy studying when I was young, and when I moved into this mansion, I was busy dealing with Y/s/n. 

Jungkook: I hope I could've killed that b*tch too, Y/n. 

Y/n: Oppa, you sometimes sound like Psychopath. 

Jungkook: But you are a psychopath. 

Y/n: Welp, true. 

Suga called Jin to get help from him while cooking. Jin sighed and started to set up the table. As Suga served the food, Y/n ran to him and hugged him. 

Y/n: Thanks Oppa! 

Suga: Yep. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were very jealous of Suga because Y/n hugged him only. So, they decided to act as if they were upset. But unfortunately, Y/n noticed their act quite soon. 

Y/n: *while eating her food* What's wrong with those three? 

Suga: I don't know. Is the food okay?

Y/n: Yes! It's delicious. 

Then, she stood up and headed to Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung, and hugged them each one time. 

Y/n: Don't tell me you guys were upset because I only hugged Suga Oppa?! 

Jimin: Yes we were---

Y/n smacked their head and grinned evilly. 

Taehyung: Ouch! You really are psycho, aren't you?

Y/n: HAH! But you deserve to be punished! 

Jungkook: You're so mean, Y/n. 

Jin: Now stop blabbering at eat because we need to head to the airport after 1 hour. 

Everyone except Jin: Yes Oppa/Hyung. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen on Jeju island to them? Do you think something bad will happen?