Chapter 10💜

Y/n's pov

Y/n: Y-Yeji?! 

Yeji: Shh...Y/n. Yeah, it's me—your long-lost best friend. 

Y/n: Y-you were the maid of this mansion?!

Yeji: You should calm down Y/n. You blacked out. 

Y/n: *apparently not listening* D-do you even know how much I missed you?

Yeji: Black Sun gang attacked my family, Y/n. I-I had to hide. They killed the rest of my gangs and family...*sobs*

Y/n: Black Sun?! Th-they killed Lia? They kill Yuna? They killed Ryujin? They killed Chaeryung? *grits her teeth*

Yeji: Yeah...I'm the only one. 

Y/n: Black Sun... They are so done with their lives. 

Yeji: Yah...You should rest, Y/n--

Y/n: Don't stop me Yeji...I am done with them. I am breaking relations in the underworld with them. 

Yeji: Shh...I think someone's coming. 

Y/n: I don't care. I'm not letting you go again. 

I hugged her tight, sobbing too. Then the door opened and revealed Jin. Yeji winced. She held my hand tight. Jin glanced at me and Yeji holding each other and glared at us with is death glare. 

Y/n's pov ends.

Jin's pov 

I knocked on Y/n's room but there was no response. So I knocked again several times but there was no response, again. I sighed and thought she was sleeping. I was here to tell her that dinner was ready. When I opened the door, ready to face sleeping Y/n, I saw a very unexpected thing. Maid, so-called Yeji, was hugging Y/n, both of them crying. 

But I had to admit that Y/n was so good at acting because she turned her face into a poker face in one second. I glared at the maid. I knew Y/n's background; that she doesn't have friends except for Blackpink. I shot death glares at them and asked the maid. 

Jin: Yeji, stay away from her this is an order from Kim's master. 

Yeji was about to stand up when Y/n held her wrist and didn't let her go. Even though she could hide her facial expression, her eyes were red and her nose was red too. She whispered to Yeji, but I could still hear it. 

Y/n: Yeji, if you move one more step, you'll have to see me tearing myself up. 

After that word, Yeji sat down where she was and did not even blink. I was getting angry because I was the master and Yeji was following Y/n, a younger one than me. So I yelled at her. But I soon regretted it. Because she started to rap. 

Jin: KIM Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SIOBEYING TO YOUR ELDERS?! AND I WANT THAT MAID TO GET UP AND WALK AWAY FROM YOU. YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE STRANGERS THAT EASILY. 

Y/n: *irritated&angry&insulted&shocked, not breathing* FIRST OF ALL SHE SAVED ME FROM MY DEATH WHEN NONE OF YOU CARED FOR ME. SECOND OF ALL, I AM ALSO THE OWNER OF THIS HOUSE BECAUSE I AM KIM, AND LASTLY SHE IS NOT A STRANGER. 

I wanted to drag her out of this room, but I couldn't because of her last words. She is not a stranger. She couldn't say that, right? She seems to have trust issues. So I asked. 

Jin: What do you mean?

(Author: Now my dear readers, listen...)

Y/n: She is not a stranger. She is my best friend--

Jin: But Blackpink is your bestie. Ohh, or are you betraying them?!

Y/n shot me an are-you-idiot look. 

Y/n: Blackpink, me, and Yeji know each other. And we are childhood friends. She is more like a sister to me than my real sister...

Yeji: Y/n...You--never said that to me...That you think of me as your sister--

Y/n: I did when you weren't awake. 

Y/n simply replied as Yeji was looking at her with teary eyes. I sighed and said to both of them. 

Jin: If she is your childhood friend, mom will know about it. Right? 

Yeji: Huh?! But Y/n--

Y/n: Yes she does. I told her about 9 years ago. 

I was shocked because I've never seen Y/n so emotional, and no words for Yeji. She was a good maid. She never complained when she was getting threatened by us. I decided to ask Yeji. 

Jin: But Yeji, if you were so...emotional...then why didn't you complain?  Or cry?

Yeji was about to answer when Y/n asked her with a serious tone + teary eyes holding her hands.

Y/n: Yeji?! Did they threaten you?! Or hurt you?!

Yeji: I mean yeah--partly, I guess...? 

I was glaring at Yeji when Y/n stood up and snapped at me in front of my face, holding Yeji's hand hard. 

Y/n: If I see you touching her, that will be your last day. I am coming downstairs to see a mom who doesn't even care about her own daughter.  

She stormed out of her room with nervous Yeji. 

Jin's pov ends.

Yeji's pov.

I was nervous because of Jin. He was...not that bad to me. Only Taehyung and Jimin were. They maybe slapped me once or twice. But before I tell that Y/n, I had a question in my mind. She thought of me as...sister?! A sister better than y/s/n?!So I decided to ask her. 

Yeji: Y/n, you thought of me as your...sister?

Y/n sighed as she was walking and heard the question. She stopped and looked into my eyes. She held my hand and answered me. 

Y/n: Yes, Yeji. I told you when you were--in a coma after that. 

Yeji: But that was literally 3 years ago!? And you--

Y/n: Yeji, *seriously* please listen to me. I...changed. I lost my dad. I lost everything after he died. I lost my mom's attention towards me, I lost my friends around me, and I almost lost blackpink. And I thought I lost you too...You just disappeared after 2 days you woke up from a coma...Did you even know how I was de-no. Worried?!

I've never seen Y/n so sad and dark before. I've always seen bright and cheerful Y/n, always with sunshine. She wasn't depressed when she was in operation, too. And...Mr. Choi's death seemed like it took everything away from her. 

Yeji:  Y/n...I'm sorry. Black Sun was chasing me when I was in the hospital garden. 

Y/n: Alright. I have one more reason to kill Black Sun, huh? 

Yeji: *trying to change subject* L-let's go downstairs. Mrs. Choi, I mean Mrs. Kim is waiting, right? 

Y/n: *sighs* Yeah. Mom who doesn't even care about me. 

I felt bad for her. Anybody could see that she needs love. She really needed it. But her own mom is not caring enough for her. Then I'll be the one who loves her. After all, I'm her sister. 

Yeji's pov ends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author- 

I just wanted to remind you that English is not my first language. I am only familiar with BTS in Korean, so I wanted you to know that. 

XOXO 

p.s. For armies. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Borahaeeee!