Chapter 23

Joshua's pov. 

I ran to y/n's room as I heard her shout. When I opened the door, I found y/n shivering. 

----(What happened in 22)---

Y/n: I found out the truth...that BTS...once cooperated with Stray Kids to kill dad and Seventeen. 

Joshua: Wait what?

Then Namjoon hyung burst into the room. 

Namjoon: BTS--attacked us!

Y/n stood up and wore the mask. She commanded to me, her weak side nowhere to be seen. 

Y/n: Joshua, get the weapons. 

I handed her the knife and the gun. The girl smirked as she held her knife tight. 

Y/n: They attacked us first, right? 

She jumped out of the window. 

A/n's pov. 

And there stood the ten bodyguards with guns. 

Y/n: They only thought ten bodyguards could beat us? Pfft. 

Namjoon: Well, you shouldn't underestimate them since they are the ones BTS sent...!

🚫Warning (contains violence)🚫

Y/n shot the first bodyguard without thinking and got attacked by the other bodyguards. But she sliced the bodyguard's wrist as the blood spread around. The trained bodyguard tried not to react, but he screamed as Y/n shot him until the blood covered him. 

Even though other bodyguards attacked her, she repeated the same process. Then, she found Joshua dealing with another bodyguard. Y/n, ran there, not wanting to see the same scene as before. 

She stabbed him in the back until she felt she killed him. Then, remembering what happened in the past, she shot the bodyguard until there was no bullet left. 

✅End!✅

She looked at Namjoon, who technically wasn't able to accept Y/n's psychopathic side. 

Y/n: Why Oppa? *giggling* Are shocked to see your sweet sister killing?

Namjoon: Well, yes. Scientifically psychopaths--

Y/n: NopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNope. Stop there. We are now going to capture BTS...And show them HELL. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter! :( I'll upload a new chapter on 4/3 or 4/4!

Anyway, I hope you check this story out! This is my new BTS fanfic. (Fantasy)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/337866495-stepbrothers-broken-bts-ff