Chapter 31 (Bonus 2)

Y/n's pov

I was about to fall asleep on Rosé's shoulder on my seat on the airplane when I heard shouts. 

???: That man has the gun!

I flinched as I heard someone's footsteps. But when I noticed it was Jennie unnie, I relaxed. 

Jennie: Shh, y/n-ah. It'll be okay. I'll protect you. 

She looked around with an intense expression on her face. 

Y/n: It's my fault...I told you to ride on a public airplane. I'm sorry...

Jennie: It's okay--

Then, one man with a long coat took out a gun and shouted. 

Man with a gun: Put your hands up and stop moving! I want that girl!

The man pointed at me. Everyone's gaze headed to me, and I flinched because some of them were staring at me angrily. 

Y/n: What-what?!

Jennie: Who the hell are you to look for Y/n?

Rosé: You can't take her. 

Jennie also took out the gun and aimed at the man. The man with the gun flinched. 

Author's pov

The man holding the gun was actually the rival mafia of BTS. Boss of him sends him to the airplane that y/n is on to kidnap her because he thought that BTS will do everything for her. 

But things were getting twisted because of Jennie who had the gun, which the boss and assassin didn't expect. 

When the assassin was hesitating, Jennie shot the gun at the assassin's foot and took away his gun. 

 Jennie: If you move, I'll shoot different places of yours, alright? 

 But when Y/n felt something strange as Seo slid passed her, it was already late. Seo leaked the gas from the capsule. Y/n passed out, and when everyone on the plane noticed, they all passed out instantly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't know what I'm writing about 🤣 I hope you enjoy the bonus stories too!