Chapter 15

After my dad died because of Stray Kids, I started to investigate the underworld. And I figured out that my dad was actually a former mafia king, and I am supposed to be the mafia queen. I also figured out that Stray Kids were a third-rank mafia who tries to take over the place of the mafia king. But because there was BTS, second-rank mafia, TXT, and Blackpink who cooperate with me as first-rank mafia, SKZ couldn't become mafia king even if they kill me. 

Because I lost my mentor because of my dad's death, I started to look out for my mentor in the underground world. Then, I found SEVENTEEN, the second-rank mafia group. They were one of my allies once. 

They were the only ones who I trusted the most at that time, and they also treated me like their sister. It was my birthday when I and SEVENTEEN were having a party after training. Then, when we weren't prepared, we were attacked by a rival mafia group, BTS. 

*Flashback, Y/n's pov*

I was breathing heavily, looking for others in the resting room. 

Y/n: Joshua? Hoshi? Dino? ANYONE THERE?

SEVENTEEN: Surprise! Happy Birthday!

Y/n: You wanna die? I almost had a heart attack! 

Joshua: Ow, my little sis was looking for me!

Y/n: Shut up!

Hoshi: Anyways, Happy Birthday! 

Y/n: ... Thanks!

I was about to blow out the candle on the cake with everyone hugging me when the siren started to ring. 

The 8: Someone attacked our headquarters! 

Mingyu: Pack the weapons! 

Then, the bullets broke the door and the men with black masks attacked us. Then shot the guns around us, and a few of them passed around me. I fought them until I started to get tired. When I stopped killing people around me, I found out that everybody but me and Joshua, was dead, including the rest of the SEVENTEEN. I felt tears rolling down. 

Y/n: *sobbing* No...it can't be...Dino Oppa? Hoshi Oppa...? The8 Oppa? Anyone alive...? No...!

And I felt someone hugging me from the back. And what I saw was one of them running away, and shooting me. But because Joshua covered me, I wasn't dead. Instead...He was dead. 

Y/n: No! Joshua...Oppa...

Joshua: You finally called me Oppa! 

Y/n: Is that all it matters? You will die! 

Joshua: You should go...Y/n. They will bring back up to capture me...and you...

I carried Joshua out of the building and into the wood so they couldn't track us. 

Joshua: You should really go now...They are coming. 

Y/n: You should survive...I will come back...

Joshua: Go. 

I ran sobbing and crying. What I heard the next moment was the shouts of others and heard the sound of dragging. 

Because I knew how the mafia world works, I couldn't hope but think that Joshua was dead. They will now torture Joshua to know where I went. When I arrived outside of the wood, I cried out loud, going insane. 

I gritted my teeth, deciding for revenge. 

Y/n: Wait for me, the ones who killed my brothers. You'll regret it. I'll show you the real hell. 

Then, when I investigated to find who killed them, I found out that it was BTS, the second-ranked mafia group in the underworld. 

*end of the flashback*

Jimin: Y/n! Are you listening? 

Y/n: H-Hug? 

Jin: we were calling you since 1 minute ago. 

Y/n: S-sure. 

I felt disgusted to see how they have opposite personalities they had. After killing someone. 

I turned my head towards the window and saw the school window. And the next thing I saw...was shocking and choked me.