Chapter 28💜

A/n's pov

It was BTS who came to take her to the mansion. 

Y/n: Wh-when did you come here...? 

Y/n asked BTS with a shocked voice. But even though they didn't tell, their expressions showed that they saw all of the things that happened after Y/n's real dad shot the gun. 

J-hope: Who is he?

Y/n: *hesitates*...my real dad. 

Jimin: Did you kill your dad just now?!

Y/n:...but he trashed me and made his twin brother raise me instead. Then, he killed him to test me...

Jin, who stayed silent in all of these situations called RM to the side of the room. Jin whispered to RM. 

Jin: We are going to take you, y/n, and Joshua to the mansion. 

RM: How can I trust you?

Jin: huh? 

RM: you sent killers to our home in Japan to assassinate us. 

Jin:...I promise that we won't kill you this time. I swear. And we decided to...*gulp* hand y/s/n over to you...so you guys could punish her...

RM: Fine. We will be following you to the mansion. 

When RM headed to y/n and Joshua who was explaining the situation to the rest of the BTS, y/n fainted as she heard another gunshot from outside. 

Joshua: Y/n?! 

Suga: Who is it? 

???: H--

Jungkook: Blackpink?

Jennie: We heard from y/s/n that bi--

Taehyung: Shut up. 

Jennie: TF?! But y/s/n said--

Taehyung pushed the button on the control and played the video again. Other Blackpink members stared at the video. 

Lisa: This can't be--

Rosé: *Tears falling on her cheeks* So y/n was the one who was getting bullied...? 

Jennie: What--Y/n...She was innocent?!

Jisoo: I'm sorry Y/n...

Joshua: Now if you please shut up, we should carry Y/n to the mansion. She fainted. 

Suga and Joshua carried y/n to the car and lay her down. Y/n was pale but she was still breathing silently. 

As soon as they arrived at the mansion, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim hurried out of the gate. They sobbed as they carried y/n. Since they already saw the video (idk how but let's say they watched it) and heard it from their sons, they regretted what they have done and were depressed. 

Mrs. Kim: My daughter...I'm so sorry...

Mr. Kim: Where's y/s/n? 

Jungkook: We tied her in the basement. Why? 

Mr. Kim: When y/n wakes up, bring y/n to the basement and make her do whatever she wants to y/s/n...

Jin: Okay Dad. 

*Timeskip to after 30 minutes* 

Y/n groaned as she woke up. She found Blackpink and BTS looking at her with worries. 

Y/n: Unnies--? 

Rosé: Yes it's me y/n. Are you okay? I'm so sorry...

Jennie: Rosé, be quiet. She just woke up--she'll be dizzy. 

Lisa: Yep. Lower your voice. *very loudly*

Jisoo: You're the loudest one here, Lisa. 

Y/n: Why am I here? Did I faint? 

Taehyung: Yes. You fainted after you heard the gunshot again. 

Y/n: Oh don't speak so loud all of sudden. Anyway, thank you...Unnies and Oppas *in very small voice* 

After hearing that words, Blackpink and BTS were very happy. But since they had something to do before celebrating, they told Y/n. 

Jin: We're going to basement Y/n. You'll be heading there too. 

Y/n: Hope I'm not getting tortured--

Rosé: Oh you're not a princess...Instead, we're gonna torture someone else!

Y/n: Don't say those words to cheerfully...You're scary Unnie. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do  you think y/s/n should get tortured? Should I kill her? 😕