Chapter 29

A/n's pov

Y/n was being supported by Lisa and Rosé while they get to downstairs. 

Jennie: Y/nie, are you okay? 

Y/n: Yes...I guess (?) 

Joshua: Am I going to the basement too? 

RM: Do as you want. As Jin opened the secret passageway to the basement with his key, Y/s/n screamed out loud. 

Y/s/n: Why is that b*tch there Oppa? Unnie? 

Suddenly, someone popped out and slapped Y/s/n's face. It was Taehyun. 

Y/n: Taehyun Oppa--? 

Y/n: Oh fu--when did you guys come?!

Blackpink: We called them. They also should see her being punished. 

y/s/n: What do you mean--you mean that y/n will be punished, right?

J-hope: Sorry y/s/n...but you're not our sisters anymore...

y/s/n: What do you mean?

Jin: Don't act, y/s/n. You're the one who did all of those things to harm y/n. 

Y/s/n stayed silent for a while. Then, all of a sudden, she started to laugh like a maniac with psychopathic expressions. 

Y/s/n: Yes. I did it all. But what is the problem? Y/n is a b*tch who should be punished. Stray Kids were killed by her...and even Dad was sacrificed because of her!

Y/n: Pfft. Do you think I wanted Dad to die? It was our real dad's fault. And it was you who killed Seventeen first. 

Jungkook handed the remote control over to y/n. Y/n pressed the first button. fire-heated metal chair y/s/n screamed in pain. 

Y/n: I'll give back the pain I felt to you. 

Y/n pressed the second button. Toxic acid water was poured over y/n, covering the burns of y/s/n because of the heated metal chair. 

Y/s/n: I'm sorry--Stop--!

Y/n: Are you enjoying it, Sister? I'll make you happier--

Taehyung: Don't tire yourself too much y/n. You'll faint again. 

Y/n: 'Kay. See y/s/n? You're so-called brothers care about me so much!

Y/s/n: Ugh! Stop it! Ahh---

Y/n: DIE. 

When Y/n pressed all of the buttons on the remote control slowly, y/s/n panted as the pain started to hover over her. She didn't have time to even scream because of too much pain. 

When everything stopped, Y/n walked to Y/s/n slowly being supported by Jennie. 

Y/n: Are you dead, sis? Huh?

Y/s/n: Ugh---

Y/n: Oh! Are you still alive? Well. Bye. 

Y/n shot the gun right in Y/s/n's face and chest. 

Jennie: You should go to your bed now. You should get some more rest. Right? 

Y/n: Yeah Unnie...Thank you! 

*At bed* 

Y/n: Thank you Unnies and Oppas...

Y/n fell asleep, and everyone around her was so happy and sorry for her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Yes, the story finally ended. But I will be uploading some more side stories. Please check out more! 

P.S. Do you want some of the members to be shipped in the side stories? Please put on the comment!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/337866495-stepbrothers-broken-bts-fanfiction-ft-stray-kids

This is my other BTS Fanfiction. I hope you check out that one two! Thank you!