Chapter 22

Y/n's pov

I was dragged out by RM. He snapped at me, making me shiver. 

RM: You shouldn't risk danger to get your identity revealed. 

Y/n: But we are going to reveal it anyway, right? 

Joshua: yes, Hyung! We are--mmph!

RM: Now you to both shut up, please? 

I was about to talk to Joshua when someone pulled me back from behind. When I heard the voice, I noticed that it was Jimin. 

Jimin: Show me your face before I kill you. 

I felt cold metal on my neck with an aggressive hand trying to take my face off. I hissed as the knife scratched my neck. I smirked and kicked his leg, making him groan in pain. I aimed him back with the knife that I took. 

Y/n: Didn't I tell you not to touch my mask? 

Jimin: You-you?! How did you do that?! Who are you?! 

I punched him in the face instead of answering and ran out of the place as I saw RM and Joshua getting out. 

But little did I know that tomorrow, the mission day wasn't going to be easy. 

BTS's pov. 

We went upstairs as we heard the sound of somebody getting smacked. We found Jimin lying on the floor, bleeding. Suga ran to him to check his condition. He soon nodded his head, meaning that he is fine and had nothing wrong with his health. 

Jungkook: This must be what that b*tch has done!

Jin: Calm down, Jungkook...! 

Jungkook: But hyung--

Jin: Isaifshutthefuckupandletsgetoutofthisplace.

None of the other members dared to speak because Jin's rapping meant that he was very angry. 

When they were at home, y/s/n greeted them with a bright smile. 

Y/s/n: Are you home? I made some desserts! 

But unlike usual, Suga just frowned and headed to his room without any words. 

Y/s/n: What's wrong with him? Is he okay?

Jungkook: Yes, he's just not feeling well. *murmurs* I guess. 

Y/s/n: What did you say? 

Jungkook: Nothing! Let's try what you made! 

Jungkook dragged y/s/n to the kitchen, still acting strange. 

And there was a strange atmosphere in the house until Mom and Dad came. 

Dad (Mr. Kim): Hey guys! I'm home! 

Jin: ...Dad. We need to talk. 

*at the meeting room*

Jin: Dad. Someone attacked Jimin in the store. I think...

Dad: Listen Jin. We can still relax cause we can't see any of the rival groups moving. We should care about y/s/n more. We also need to be careful of the attack on the daughter of the dead mafia king. 

Then, Jimin opened the door and came in. Dad continued his word. 

Dad: Since we once joined Stray Kids to kill the mafia king and betrayed them...

Y/n's pov. 

I listened to their conversations through the nanomachine that I placed on Jimin's body. 

Mr. Kim: Since we once joined Stray Kids to kill the mafia kind and betrayed them...

I through the glass into the floor as I heard that word. I screamed, covering my place again. I was reminded of two flashbacks in my mind. Dad is being killed. Seventeen were killed. 

Y/n: No--no! 

Joshua: What's wrong, Y/n? Y/n?!

Y/n: *shivering* No...