Chapter 19

It was... Suga. I hissed as he pulled out the gun and targeted me. I stepped back, as I heard him preparing to shoot. 

Suga: I know you bullied y/s/n... Y/n. 

Y/n: *laughing maniacly* Yeah? Then why do you not believe that y/s/n bullied me? 

Suga: ...We can't trust you, Y/n. What if you are the murderer? What if you could kill people? 

Y/n: Hah! It's you guys who are the murderers! You murdered Joshua and my dad!

Suga: *shuttering* H-how do you know Joshua?!

Y/n: He was my brother! He was way more like a brother to me than you guys! 

Then I attacked him, took over the gun, and threatened BTS, knowing they were around me. 

Y/n: Come out. I know you guys are hiding; if you shoot, Yoongi's dead. 

Then, behind me, I felt something cold in my head and heard the 'click' sound. But then, I heard Jin's voice. 

Jin: Jungkook! Don't. It will harm Yoongi!

Jungkook: But she bullied y/s/n! I hate her with my life!

I felt shivers on my spine as he said it in his dark voice. 

Jungkook: She even stabbed Jimin and Taehyung.

Y/n: *snorts* Who knows if they'll die if you don't go back quickly? 

J-hope: Huh?

Y/n: Do you think I don't have anybody left on my side? 

Jungkook: What have you done?! 

Y/n: Haha...You thought I don't know about Joshua...right?

J-hope: Joshua?! Isn't he dad? 

Y/n: Nope! And you know what...haven't you thought something was strange? After everything you've done to kill me, I was never harmed. 

(Surprise, readers! Joshua is alive! Plus, someone in BTS turned to Y/n's side...guess who?)

Yoongi: *shivering* Does that mean...someone inside BTS betrayed us and turned to Y/n's side?!

Y/N: HAHA! You're smart, aren't you my brother? 

A/n's pov

Then, someone in a black suit jumped down. 

???: No, no Y/n. I'm your brother, not him! 

Y/n: Oops! I forgot. But we should gift him since he got the answer, right? My brother? 

???: Yes...Guess who I am? 

Jungkook: It couldn't be...Joshua?!

Y/n: You guessed it right, Jungkook. He is alive. I found out that he was alive... 

Flashback of Y/n: 

I was walking down the streets towards the home when I heard someone screaming. I ran in the direction where I heard the scream, and what I saw was Joshua covered with blood. But it wasn't his blood; it was the blood of the guard. 

Y/n: Jo-Joshua Oppa...Am I seeing things? 

Joshua: Y/n? How are you here? 

Y/n: Are you...Okay? 

Joshua: I escaped from the basement! We should run before more comes! 

But it was too late; the guards were on their way, and I heard footsteps. However this time, I was ready. I shot every guard who came and stabbed them. 

Joshua: You've improved!

Y/n: Thanks! 

Joshua: Call me when you think you are in trouble. I'll help you. 

But before I can even answer, he gave me his number and disappeared into the dark. 

*end of the flashback* 

Y/n smirked, as she saw BTS's shocked face. 

Y/n: Why don't you come out now, huh? We should get going. 

And behind all of the BTS's shocked expression, he came out, as he smirked at his brothers who didn't face the truth. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I'm back! I was running out of ideas...But I got help! I hope you like this one... It's a cliffhanger! 

Thank you @sokeefe_sunflower for the help!