💜💜Chapter 9

Previous

Jin: Huh? 

Present

Taehyung's pov ends

Jin's pov 

When Taehyung was speaking, I noticed that Y/n was standing behind Taehyung. 

Jin: Taehyung--

Tae: What is it hyung? 

Jin: *chokes* Y/n--she is behind you--

Tae: *turning behind* What do you want b*tch? 

Y/n: *glaring at Taehyung* Ugh. I am reminding you, first don't talk back second I am here to tell you what I was doing. 

Jin: *curiously* What were you doing? 

Y/n: *huffs* Finally someone listens to me. 

Tae: As if I care. 

Jin: Taehyung, keep quiet. She is explaining. 

Y/n: I, was not the one who started the whole conversation. It was your dad. So he was telling me about my f*cking sister. That they are going on a honeymoon next week for three months, and my sister will come next-next Saturday. And--

Tae: What does that have to do with us? 

Y/n: DO NOT CUT INTO MY WORDS! As I was talking, he said I have to help y/s/n to get along with you guys. 

Tae: Don't worry. We will get along with her perfectly unlike you. *he emphasized the word 'you'*

Y/n: *Murmurs* Well let's see. If she is still a nightmare or a sweet dream. 

Tae: Did you say something? 

Y/n: Huh? No. 

Tae: *talks to Jin* Let's go hyung. Leave her here. 

Jin: Uh-huh. *nods*

*Timeskip to home* A/n pov

Mrs. Kim: Now everyone gets to your room and be ready to sleep. 

BTS & Y/n: Yes Mom. 

Y/n pov: wow everyone accepted her as their mom but they didn't accept me. NONONONONONO Y/n what's wrong with you don't want them as your brothers...No don't. 

BTS pov: We accepted her as our mom because we could see her trying. But not Y/n. She is probably a mf and a gold digger. We've seen girls like her a lot. 

Y/n: B--

Y/n: Cho-Kim Y/n?! Are you crazy, to say goodbye to them? *thinks silently*

When Y/n was about to go upstairs, Jin called her. 

Jin: *seriously* Let me ask you one thing, Y/n. What is your favorite thing to do? 

Y/n: *seriously* Trying to kill myself. 

Mrs. Kim: Kim Y/n, get yourself to your room right now and regret how you treated your brothers. And btw y/s/n's arrival was changed to next Friday evening. 

Y/n: And who did that? 

Mrs. Kim: Me. 

Y/n: *shocked because she knew that her mother knew she hated y/s/n* I h--Mom. You knew I hate her so much and you changed her arrival date earlier? And You, are going to honeymoon leaving her with me and BTS who clearly doesn't like me. You know what? You never asked my opinion about this marriage. Now I don't have anything to do and my f*cking sister's on her way to hunt me down. Again. *whispered the last word*