Chapter 13

Blackpink's pov.

When we were going back to our home, passing by Y/n's home, we got an SOS signal. Jennie was the first one to run towards the door and knocked it hard. 

Jennie: Open the door! 

But nothing happened and Jennie unlocked the door by using her keys. When we snicked into the BTS mansion, we saw something that drove us mad. 

Y/n was lying on the floor and BTS holding the silver needle. We knew what that was, and we knocked down BTS right away. 

Jimin: Pardon? 

Jisoo: Your killing that girl, you idiots! She's allergic to it!

Jin: So what she said was true?

Jennie: She told you that she's allergic to it?!

Jungkook: Yes. 

Jennie: And you guys ignored it and continued to torture her?! With mafia tools? Lisa, lift her up and make it quick!

Lisa opened her bag and injected Y/n with some transparent liquid. Y/n, who was breathing hard calmed down, and her heart started to beat at normal speed. 

Jisoo: Jin, let me tell you. Don't you dare ever use torture tools at Y/n or we will torture you guys

Taehyung: Why are you so protective over Y/n? She's not related to you guys. 

Rosé: Because...

Jennie: Rosé! 

Rosé: Oops! We can't tell you. But we can tell that we could risk our own life to save her. 

With that, we climbed to Y/n's room, and quickly lay her down. As we saw her falling asleep, we thought of our past. 

Flashback

Lisa: Rosé! 

Lisa cried at Rosé who was being targeted by a rival mafia group. As Blackpink ran through the streets, they heard gunshots behind them. Jennie and Jisoo weren't that tired, but Lisa and Rosé were different. Because Rosé was being targeted by different mafia groups. It was because Blackpink Rosé knew the big information that could destroy the group. 

Rosé and Lisa got shot by the rival group, and they were now in danger because they can't run. And the situation got worse; they didn't know this area well because this is another group's area. Now they were at the end of the street. Then another group started shooting Blackpink, and finally, every one of Blackpink got shot, and they collapsed. When they were about to die because of too much loss of blood and unstopped shooting of rival groups, one girl appears on the other side of the street. 

Leader of 'Deads', the rival group of Blackpink: See who it is? You're the one who ruined our plan last time!

Rosé: Y/n! 

Y/n, the girl: It's not me who ruined it; it's because your group is stupid

With that, Y/n held the knives in her each hand, and started to *silce* the group out without hesitation. But what Blackpink and Y/n didn't know was the 'Deads' was bigger than they thought. When Y/n showed back to the rest of the 'Deads', the rest of them attacked Y/n and Blackpink. 

Y/n was actually a psychopath. And she didn't feel any emotions when she killed people; that was the main reason that she became the Mafia Queen. She sliced enemies with her knives, but when she dropped her knives, she took the pin on her head out and threw it at the rival group. The pin was actually the small bomb and poison. When the pin which was targeted at Deads started to knock enemies down, Y/n and Blackpink started to run away. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry about not uploading Chapters recently. I am trying new stories and also have to go to a new school. I hope you understand! Thank you! 💜💜💜

-Author-