Sinema

Aw. The Sinema. The place to watch all the great new movies that were being produced by the best directors in the Monster world. And, as an inspiring Movie Creator yourself, you were just as involved in watching the latest movies. And it just so happened that this latest movie was one that your friends wanted to see anyway.

You sat between Deuce and Draculaura and kept your eyes I the black and white film. Though, red was shown so it was really just an artistic choice rather than a movie one. Music played as the camera zoomed into a castle ontop of a dark and spooky looking hill.

The moon hung in the sky and lightning struck. Most of your classmates were here as well. Even new ghoul Operetta who you had locked eyes with at least twice now. She was definitely pretty and you liked her style. She also played like a pro.

You returned your attention to the screen and found a young attractive Vampire, who would actually be older than your great grandpa, having an external crisis.

Princess: Oh! I am not brave enough to be your Queen! But, the heart tells me I must!

Draculaura made a face which almost made you laugh. She did not seem to be enjoying this movie.

Princess: I might be afraid to claim my throne, but I am not afraid to feel my affections for you. Well, one of you.

The camera suddenly zoomed out to show two very attractive Vampire princes who both took a knee before their princess. They, uh, looked almost identical. One was just blonde.

Allancard: Be with me, Princess, and my chiseled chin. Not Edweird.

Edweird: No, Princess! Forget Allancard! Be with me and my dazzling dimples.

In the background you could see two maids fawning over the vampires. You were kind of regretting coming to watch this movie, but the acting wasn't that bad. The cinematography and the locations were also pretty impressive. The plot....could use some work.

Toralei: Look at Edweird. Love the dimples.

Clawdeen: I love Allancard's chin.

At least it was bringing people together.

Princess: If they could only see that there is more to me than beauty.

Draculaura blew a raspberry.

Princess: And royal destiny. But alast, I. Have. A. Secret.

The two princes looked at each other in shock.

Princess: I am not the Ghoul you think I am.

Lighting and thunder struck through the window, briefly illuminating the princess as the music played a dramatic tune.

Allancard: Vampire Scareitage requires you reveal all of your secrets before your crowning.

Draculaura: Oh my Ghoul! Ehhh! Totes fake! Vampire Royality has no such rule!

Toralei: Sit down! We're trying to watch a movie here!

Heath: Yeah! You're blocking my view of Veronica Van Vamp! She's totally hot!

You and Clawd quickly grabbed her and pulled her back down.

Hodude: This is the best movie ever. And Veronica Van Vamp as the queen is amazing!

Draculaura: Please! She is a disgrace to Vampire Scareitage! The director has got it all wrong!

Everyone in the theater shushed Draculaura who sat down with her arms crossed.

Draculaura: Well sorry! But I know how this really works. I was there! Did you even know that vampires haven't had a proper queen in over 400 years?!

Everyone once again sushed her. This time, however, everyone chose to throw popcorn and candy wrappers.