Chilling Christmas

It was finally Christmas Eve!

Helsing: Oh you two are home.

Helsing let out a relieved sigh almost as soon as you opened the door leading to the garage.

Helsing: I was starting to get worried. The snow was about here....

He peeked out the window again while yoh hung up your coat in the mudroom.

Behind you, Frankie stepped inside, shivering as her body began to thaw out in the warmth of the Dracula home.

Y/N: Did Santa come early this year?

You gestured to the tree all ready for Christmas morning.

Helsing made a disappointed face. Just in your behavior. He never did like the mention of that Santa character. He shook his head.

Helsing: Frankie, your parents are ok with you spending the night?

Frankie: Yup!

Frankie smiled.

Frankie: As long as you guys are ok with me intruding on Christmas.

Helsing waved his hand at her.

Helsing: You could never intrude. It's an honor to have you here for your first Christmas.

You smiled, wrapping an arm around Frankie's waist before cheering.

Y/N: Sleepover time! Part 3!

Frankie: I just need a spot by an outlet.

Helsing nodded.

Helsing: I'll get the guest room ready for you.

He smiled before he headed for the hallway, opening up the linen cabinet. You made your way to the kitchen.

Frankie: I'm gonna go get changed.

Y/N: Ok. Want me to make some hot chocolate?

She smiled.

Frankie: That would be awesome.

Helsing, now taking a pillow and some sheets to the extra room, looked to the two of you.

Helsing: What Christmas special are we watching tonight?

Y/N: Charlie Frown, obviously.

Frankie headed towards your room where her things had already dropped off. She quickly found her pajamas and her toiletries before heading off to the bathroom to change.

A moment later, she was stepping out of the bathroom into your chest.

Frankie: Bolts- sorry.

Y/N: Nah, it's my fault. I was just gonna knock- Are you ok with me getting in the shower quick?

Frankie: Oh no. Go for it!

Y/N: I'll try to be quick so my uncle doesn't interrogate you too much.

Frankie chuckled.

Frankie: Well, get clean.

Y/N: Hot chocolate is on the counter. Your's is in the blue mug.

Frankie: Thanks, Y/N.

Frankie smiled, walking back into the kitchen, grabbing her mug, then walking into the living room. A moment later, the bathroom door closed, and your music started blasting.

Helsing was sitting in her arm chair, trying to pull BooTube up on your smart TV. Frankie sat on the couch, pulling the pillow into her lap as she sipped at their hot chocolate.