Wicked Winter Break Begins

You hang onto the pole that felt so cold it was actually burning your hands. You refused to look down as you began to pull yourself up and forcing your body to straighten out, making you now stare at the ground. You were balancing yourself on flagpole that hung on the outside of the small shed in the backyard. The one that used to be yours before the Monster Hunters attacked.

You began to fall forward which you allowed. You swung around for a moment before letting go and twisting midair. You caught yourself again and swung yourself right into a front roll. You slowly rose to your feet before letting out a breath.

You then smiled and looked to your audience.

Y/N: Easy, right?

Frankie, Watzit, and Draculaura just stared at you in silence. Draculaura wasn't actually interested in what you were teaching, she just wanted to watch, but Frankie was absolutely shocked.

Y/N: You wanna give it a try?

Frankie looked to her friend who shrugged.

Frankie: I know I asked for your help in learning more dynamic movements, but I was just kinda expecting flips and stuff.

You crossed your arms and thought about it. After learning that the Fearleading team would be heading to the qualifiers, Frankie figured that she would go to you to learn some new moves. Of course, you've never been a fearleader. You did, however, know how to do some parkour.

But, you had learned it naturally. You weren't exactly taught it more than you were just kinda forced to learn to avoid dying. Still, there had to be some kind of way to teach her something.

Draculaura: Well, you guys have fun with that. I don't need to learn anything new. I'm a flyer!

She got up and balanced on one foot while lifting her other above her head with ease. However.....

Y/N/Frankie: You're wearing a skirt.

Draculaura froze and looked down. She quickly lowered her leg and tried to cover her lower part though the damage had been done.

Y/N: Never thought everything you wore was pink, hut what do you know?

She quickly fled inside while you and Frankie laughed. You sighed before turning back to Frankie.

Y/N: Okay, the best way to teach you, for me at least, is to teach you the same way I learned.

Frankie: And how is that?

You smiled.
------------
Frankie: Woah.

Frankie looked down at the yard while you stood beside her to make sure she didn't fall off of the roof. The plan was simple. You would show Frankie how to roll from a drop. And after that, you would show her how to leap across gaps. And she did look to be pretty excited.

Frankie: Okay, so what do I do?

You walked to the edge and began to show her the basic movement.

Y/N: When you land, crouch and roll forward. It's easy. Just don't get yourself scared and you'll be fine.

Frankie: Right..........but can you do it first so I can see?

You nodded. You took a few steps back, them lunged forward. You waited until you were close enough and went through the motion, standing back up on your feet. You looked back up and gave her a thumbs up.

Frankie took a second before taking a breath. She then took a few steps back, and ran forward. However, she didn't quite get the proper launch and ended up falling in a way that she wouldn't be able to catch herself. She screamed until she suddenly found herself no longer falling.