TWENTY - Ying and yang

Isabella

"You should really try this one, doll."

Isabella looked at the black top that Helium was holding into the changing room for her to inspect.

"I don't know, Heli," she replied slowly, taking in the very deep v-neck of the top. 

She had already several shirts with similarly revealing necklines hanging on the side of the changing room. 

It was Saturday and Kitty, Helium and some of the other club girls had asked Isabella to come along on their regular shopping trip. For the last two hours or so, they had been visiting store after store to look for something to wear to the club ride the next day as they were going to some beach. And apparently the girls also tried to find something for Isabella to wear on Fight Night, since her own clothes would not cut it according to them. Isabella had asked if she couldn't just wear one of Knux's club shirts, but the girls had shot down that idea quickly. There was a certain dress code for women and that was sexy if not to say slutty. The girls had told her that if she dressed as conservatively as she usually did, she would draw in a lot of attention. Isabella hadn't thought that her normal clothing was very conservative but she guessed her view differed a lot in that regard.

"Try it on, please," Helium urged her and thus Isabella pulled the shirt over her head. 

At first look it was a rather simple v-neck shirt with small cap sleeves. Except the neckline was even deeper than Isabella had previously thought. It almost reached to her belly button. Also the shirt was very tight, clinging to her body like a second skin. Isabella grimaced at the amount of skin she was showing. She didn't even have a bra to wear with this one. But maybe it was one of these shirts that one wore without a bra, but that was a no-go for her.

"Oooooh, I like it!" 

Helium was jumping up and down excitedly when Isabella came out to show the shirt. 

"You should wear this on Thursday," Kitty commented with a grin. 

She sat one of the benches next to the cubicles that the girls were changing in. She had found already two bags worth of clothes and decided that her budget was exceeded. But that didn't stop her from giving opinions on the everyone else's clothes. 

"If you want Knuckles to knock out half of the guys on Fight Night before the cup has even started, then yes," Hellcat added. 

She was currently checking herself out in a big mirror wearing a very tight, very short blood red dress. 

Helium waved her off.
"You look great, doll," she ensured Isabella.

"Of course, she looks great. But I doubt her man wants her to put her tits on display like that," Hellcat argued back. 

Isabella blushed at that comment, remembering how much Knux liked playing with her breasts.

"Ayay, naughty thoughts again, doll," Helium teased her again, like she had been doing since they started their shopping trip whenever Isabella was blushing because of something someone said.

"N-no?" Isabella tried to deny but the women just laughed like they didn't believe her.

"Alright, let's ask the prospects what they think," Helium decided and went to call in Chazz and Diego, two of the club's male prospects, who had been roped into following the women on their shopping trip. 

Isabella felt a bit bad for the young men, because they had to put up with ten very chatty women who dragged them from store to store. In between some of the club girls asked them for an opinion on their clothes, which probably made it a little better. But their answers have been very positive regardless of the garment.