Story 3 - Taekook Part 1

Top -Taehyung Bottom - Jungkook

Top -Taehyung
Bottom - Jungkook

Taehyung Point Of View

Being in a relationship with Jungkook is great. I love him with every fibre of my being but it's difficult being in said relationship. Being in a group like BTS is a dream. Singing, dancing, travelling the world and seeing fans. I'm doing what I love and I'm able to do that with my brothers and boyfriend.

The members know about us and how they found out was not the way we wanted them to know. Lets just say they found out by seeing me and Jungkook in the living room in the dorm with the lights out, candles everywhere, movie on and we were so lost in each other we didn't hear the door and yeaH. We don't regret it though as we were happy they found out.

The issue I'm facing is not being able to spend time with Jungkook. Alone time. I'm wanting my bunny more than I ever have because we have been so busy. The cameras are on in the dorm for filming so we can't really be a couple cause the fans don't know.

I'm going to ask if the cameras can be off so me and Jungkook can have time together. Hopefully they will say yes.

Jungkook Point Of View

In the studio recording for the songs we need for the album and I'm also releasing a solo song which even the members don't know, not even my Taehyungie. He hasn't noticed because we all are so busy and we haven't really been able to see each other and also spend time together alone which I'm craving for and I'm sure Taehyung is as well.

I'm nearly done then it's Jimin's turn. I feel the quicker I finish the more chance I get to spend time with Taehyung. When I'm resting for a few minutes I get a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung
'Hi babyboy. Hope your doing
good with recording. Hoping
you are not pushing yourself but
I have good news.'

Jungkook
'Hehe. Hi daddy.
Recording is going well
and I'm nearly done.
Hope your doing well
and I miss you soooo much
but what's the good news?'

Taehyung
'I'm doing great baby
and missing you to but
won't be for long.
I spoke to the team and
they agreed to stop the
filming for 48 hours so
we can spend special time together.
How does that sound?'

Jungkook
'That's great news. I can't wait to
spend special
time with you. I love you daddy.
Hope this will help us. I
should be done in an hour.'

Taehyung
'Sounds good baby.
I'll set everything up so don't worry
ok see you when you're home.
I love you too babyboy.'

Jungkook
'Okay daddy, see you soon.'

After the conversation with Taehyung I smiled. I love him so much and can't wait to go home. Break time over, I went back to recording.

Taehyung Point Of View

After talking to Jungkook I could see the look on his face after telling him. I know exactly how to spend the time. I have asked Jin to make some delicious food. Just like a couple of years ago when the members found out it's going to be the same.

Food on the table made by Jin. TV is ready with a superhero movie which is Jungkook's favourite type of movies. Candles everywhere. Wearing jeans, top and jumper. Blankets and pillows on the floor. Very cosy and warm which Kookie and myself love so now I wait for my babyboy.

Jungkook Point Of View

After finishing I talked with Jimin before he started and when he did I left to go to Taehyung.

I texted him to let him know I'm on my way. Once I got there I was so happy walking in and the sight which I longed for.

Taehyung came towards me with his boxy smile and we hugged and stayed like that for a few minutes. My arms around his neck and Taehyung's arms around my waist. I missed it so much I didn't want to let go. I put my head into his neck inhaling his scent. I gave a small kiss on his neck and I could feel him smiling and pulling me closer.

'Hi baby'. Tae said not letting go.

'Hey daddy'. I replied and heard a small chuckle from Tae.

'I miss you so much daddy. It's been too long since we could be like this.' I said not wanting to let go.

We part and look into each other and smile. We close our eyes and I feel our noses touch and I smile more.

'I missed this too babyboy. We are here and going to make the most of it. I love you so much baby.' Tae said.

'I love you so much daddy.' I reply and place my lips on Taes.

We both pull each other closer and tilt our heads to deepen the kiss. I feel Taes hands go from my waist on top of my clothes to under my clothes and I hum in content feeling his hands on my waist and lower back. I pull him closer with my arms around his neck and I place my fingers in his hair and I hear him hum in content as well. We pull away and I slowly slide my hands down Taes chest and I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. I feel him move his arms to wrap round my shoulders just loving being this close to each other.

'Should we continue the night baby?' Tae asked in a sweet voice.

'We should baby'. I replied snuggling more into him.

With an arm around each other Tae leads the way to the living room. We stop and I take in the view. Different foods on the table. Blankets and pillows on the floor and I'm wanting to jump onto it and snuggle into them. Candles lighting the room perfectly and I see a superhero movie ready to play.

I look up at Taehyung and I see him already looking at me with love and adoration in his eyes and his boxy smile.

'This is perfect. I love it and I love you. This is a perfect way of spending quality and special time together. I can't wait.' I say hugging him excited to get started.

'Glad you like it baby. Let's sit down now.' Tae replies after giving me a loving kiss. We make our way to the blankets and pillows and sit and start diving into the delicious food.

...To Be Continued...