Story 8 - Jihope Part 1

Top - Jhope Bottom - Jimin

Top - Jhope
Bottom - Jimin

Jimin Point Of View

Being in BTS is amazing. I spend all day doing what i love. On stage and off stage by practising, meeting fans, hearing stories of how the fans found out about us and their favourite songs and moments. All of that and I'm able to do it all with my best friends/brothers. Best friends. Brothers. That's great but it's a downfall. I'm in love with Jhope. I have been for years. He is close to me but is closer to Jin and Yoongi. I have a strong feeling he likes Yoongi. We have moments when we practise one on one which I love. I live for it.

I've really not been myself. Others are noticing and I'm constantly getting into trouble. I'm good at dancing but I am getting mixed up, doing wrong moves whatever I'm doing is wrong.

After practice which went horribly wrong for me. I wanted to leave before anyone saw me but it didn't happen. All of them looked at me.

Taehyung and Jungkook know how I feel about Jhope. They have helped me so much like the time I've told them both about my feelings. The times I've been down about it and cried. They always comforted me. It was also the first time I told someone I am gay and I loved someone.

They looked worried and I knew what was coming. The others knew Taehyung and Jungkook are together but don't know about me.

'I think it's time you tell them Jimin.' Jungkook said.

'Tell us what?' Namjoon asked.

Taehyung was about to say something but I cut him off.

'Don't. Please.' I whispered, starting to feel tears in my eyes.

'Jimin. Why are you crying?' Jin asked with worry.

'Nothing. Absolutely fine.' I said.

'Liar.' Jungkook replied immediately after.

'Don't Jungkook. I swear.' I said, trying to sound harsh but I sounded pathetic.

'Why Jimin? You know the others were fine with Taehyung and me. They will be for you too.' Jungkook said and I started to feel like I was breaking.

'Thank you very much Jungkook. Also thank you for making me regret trusting you by telling you my feelings. Also telling you my sexuality.' I said crying. I grabbed my stuff and left.

'Don't follow me. I now have realised I can't trust anyone and need to be alone. Like always.' I said before leaving.

I went into another dance room. I threw my bag next to the sofa and slid down the wall. I love someone who I don't even know if he's gay and if he is he probably doesn't feel the same as I do.

I cried silently which I'm good at now. All the pain of hiding that I was gay and also liked someone in the group will be out in the open. The pain of loving someone who doesn't love you and probably is straight will be out and I can cry.