Story 5 - Yoonminseok Part 1

Top - JhopeSwitch - Yoongi Bottom - Jimin

Top - Jhope
Switch - Yoongi
Bottom - Jimin

Jhope Point Of View

Waking up with my mate is one of the best things but it's always missing something or more like someone. I'm a special Vampire, a royal vampire and being one it comes with having 2 mates not one. I grew up with my mate because our families are great friends. We have mated and it felt amazing but my mother told me I have a 2nd mate with my other mate. My mate Yoongi didn't like it because he thought he would need to share me but it's like being in a relationship with 2 other people like a forever threesome.

My mother sat me and Yoongi down and told us how it works. How we know who our mate is because of their scent. Kinda like how werewolves find their mate by scent. However my mother told us that we should have had our mate in our arms by now and that the longer we wait the less chance we have of finding our mate. It isn't a bad thing... It kinda is it's just because Yoongi and I should have a 3rd mate we will feel incomplete and not full like what we should. I just hope we will find our mate.

I start to feel Yoongi move and I smile. He wakes up and looks at me and smiles as well. We both lean in and kiss and it was good. We need to get up because there is an event and hopefully we will meet our 3rd mate.

'How was your sleep?' I asked.

'Every good but I'm still sleepy'. Yoongi replies snuggling closer.

'We need to get ready baby. We have that event today. Maybe our 3rd mate will be there.' I said pulling him closer.

'Are you sure there is a 3rd mate. We have waited for years, decades even. I wasn't excited before but when your mother talked to us and explained everything and I calmed down but I got excited for nothing. I'm losing hope.' Yoongi said sadly.

'I know but hopefully our other mate will be there. I'm starting to lose hope but I still have a wee bit. Let's go.' I replied.

We got up, showered, had breakfast and did some work before heading to the event.

Jimin Point Of View

My life sucks. I'm adopted but when I got to 14 my adopted parents started to beat me. Their son did it as well in school but I killed him when I was 18. It was like something changed and I craved for blood and he was at a party drinking and I used it to my advantage. I didn't know what was happening but I couldn't stop.

When my parents found out they beat me up twice as much. They are going to a party or event 20 mins away from the house and I havent had blood for a while and it's starting to affect me. I am going to wear all black cause I need blood and I'm going out and don't want to get caught.

I hope I don't get in trouble or caught by my parents. If they see me there I'll get a beaten for sure. I do my college work and work round the house cause I'm made to and when my parents leave I wait for about an hour and grab my phone, keys and mask to hide my face and hat and I'm out the door.