Story 31 - Yoonjin Part 2

Mainly Top - Jin (Switch)Mainly Bottom - Yoongi (Switch)

Mainly Bottom - Yoongi (Switch)

Jin Point Of View

After the moment with Yoongi I got the equipment I needed and cleaned the bathroom. It needed done anyway but it really needs done now.

I was listening to music through a speaker and it helped make the bathroom cleaning go a lot quicker. It was really clean so I moved onto my bedroom tidying it. Making the bed, opening the curtains and window. I checked my bin to see if it needed emptying which it doesn't.

I put my clothes away and saw some lingerie. I smirked as I know Yoongi and I will have a long afternoon once we get started so I got undressed and put the lingerie on and put my clothes back on. Yoongi will never know until he takes my clothes off.

I continued cleaning my room and then I moved onto the kitchen. I was putting the clean dishes away, cleaning the counter tops and brushing the floor.

I took the bin out and put a new bin bag inside the bin. I washed my hands and while doing so I felt arms around my waist.

'You ready?' Yoongi asked then nibbled my ear.

'Need to dry my hands then I am all yours.' I said getting the towel.

'Hurry baby.' Yoongi whined.

'Go on the sofa, I will be there in 2 mins.' I said. Yoongi pecked my lips and ran off. He's adorable I thought.

I went to the living room and saw Yoongi sitting down with his head leaning on the back of the sofa. I looked and saw Yoongi had a boner.

'Have a boner already? What goes on in that sexy head of yours.' I said and Yoongi opened his eyes and went straight to me.

'All the things I can do to you. All the things you could do to me.' Yoongi said.

'I'll start with what I can do to you.' I said.

I got onto my knees and undid his trousers. Yoongi smirked when he realised what I was saying.

'Goodboy.' Yoongi said.

I kissed his lips first and got turned on immediately. I kissed his tip and then went to town on Yoongi's member. Yoongi was moaning so much he cummed in a few minutes.

'We need to start doing this more. I forgot how good you are at sucking me off.' Yoongi said.

'Only for you.' I said

I took his shoes off and it followed with his trousers and underwear. I moaned at the sight. I got onto his lap and started moving.

'Fuck baby.' Yoongi said. He grabbed my hair so he could see my face. He smirked and attacked my lips with his and we were moaning and humming with the sensation.

'Time to lose your clothes baby.' Yoongi whispered into my ear and brought his hands to the end of my top. He pulled it over my head and gasped.

'What are you wearing?' Yoongi asked.

'I found my lingerie when I was putting my clothes away. As we haven't had time like this in so long, I thought I would make it worth it.' I said.

Yoongi Point Of View

I couldn't believe Jin was wearing lingerie. He looked fucking hot as anything.

'It will always be worth being with you intimately. You don't need to wear lingerie if you don't want to, okay.' I said.

'Okay just hurry up and fuck me.' Jin said.

'Wow there tiger. Your turn to top and I can go hard on you all you want but you are not the only one that likes their boyfriends dick in their ass.' I said. Jin blushed badly.

'Let me take off the rest shall I.' Jin said. He got up and stripped his trousers off and I moaned.

'Fuck come here.' I said and brought Jin to where I am and laid down so Jin was on top of me.

After taking off my top he let me suck his finger before putting it in my hole. I moaned.

'Fuck yes.' I already prepared myself so Jin went straight in and fucked the shit out of me. Just what I needed. After covering me with a blanket Jin got up and got two cups of water. He went hard.

'You okay baby.' Jin said.

'When I'm better your having it.' I said.

'I got payback from the shower as you went hard and I went gentle so it's your turn to be gentle if you can.' Jin said.

I took my water and put it on the table then did the same with Jin's. I sat up and got rid of his top part of the lingerie and then his pants fully. I sat down properly and brought Jin to sit on my lap. Jin was horny and it was easy for me to enter inside him.

I marked Jins neck like what he did with me. I cummed deep inside Jin and Jin came over both of our stomachs. I grapped a towel and cleaned us.

'Always so sexy and always so good.' I said kissing his neck.

'Lips.' Jin whispered. I smiled and kissed his lips. We did that for a while.

I laid down still inside Jin and I got the blanket to cover us. Jin was sound asleep and I put the TV on and I fell asleep as well. Which only lasted a few hours until the members came home and screamed because of the position and state my boyfriend and I were in.