Story 17 - Taejin Part 3

Top - JinBottom - Taehyung

Top - Jin
Bottom - Taehyung

Taehyung Point Of View

I woke up when I felt Jin getting into bed. I didn't let him know I was awake as I wanted him to be proud of me for getting to sleep without cuddling him.

I woke up in the middle of the night breathly heavily as I had a nightmare. It was the same one I get when I am really happy and I feel loved and safe.

It sometimes makes me not want to feel those things and be in a great, steady and strong relationship as I think I won't get the nightmare. I gently got out of Jin's grip and went downstairs to get some warm milk.

After 20 minutes I was sitting at the kitchen island while sipping my warm milk in my favourite mug. I was thinking about how I could stop the nightmares but I have no idea how I can accomplish that.

While sitting I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled and sat up so the person could hug me better.

'Hi baby.' Jin said.

'Hi babe.' I replied.

'How come you are up. We will be getting up in a few hours.' Jin said. Jin brought me closer. I feel so safe with him and all he needs to do is wrap his arms around me and I relax.

'I had my nightmare again. I didn't want to wake you so I thought coming down and drinking warm milk would help.' I said.

'Did it help you?' Jin asked.

'Not really. I was thinking if I wasn't feeling the way I am I would stop getting them but I don't want to stop feeling the way I feel.' I said.

Jin got me off the chair to turn me around so he could place me on top of the kitchen island. Jin went inbetween my legs. He grabbed my hands and placed them on his shoulders and put his one arm round my waist and the other cupping my cheek.

'You had the nightmare again didn't you.' Jin said and I nodded leaning into his touch.

I felt lips on my lips and I hummed in content. I properly wrapped my legs around Jin's waist and pulled him closer with my hands around his neck.

We were kissing each other passionately and I already felt much better being with him. Jin lifted me up so he was carrying me. I held tighter onto him just enjoying being close to him but also scared incase he left.

'I love you so much baby. I will never leave you. I will always be with you to protect you, to make you feel safe and loved. If the others and company find out there will be a plan or an agreement in place for us. Especially when they know we can't live without each other.' Jin said.

'I love you so much Jin. I will never leave you.' I said and sniffled a bit.

'No need to cry baby. Let's clean the cup and go to bed.' Jin said. I nodded and I cleaned the cup while Jin carried me.

We went to bed and I put the pillow I was cuddling back. I took a sip of water that was beside the bed before getting comfy. When Jin got settled he pulled me into his chest.

I wrapped my arm around his stomach with my face inside his neck inhaling his scent. Jin had his arms round me securely.

'I love you Jin.' I said then slowly drifted off. The last thing I heard was Jin saying he loves me as well.

It was 4.30am and we were all ready. I had a shower yesterday so I wasn't rushing around today. I brought my suitcase and carry on downstairs, then I went back up and got Jins.

We had cereal and coffee as it was easy to make. I was sitting across from Jin and we were playing footsy under the table.

I was teasing him by moving my foot closer and closer to his crotch. I gave a smile and Jin gave me that look to cut it out which I eventually did.

It was 5am and we headed to the airport with all our luggage. Jin, Yoongi, Jhope and Myself were in one car with our luggage and Namjoon was with Jimin and Jungkook. I was sitting beside Jhope as he was in the middle with Yoongi on the other side.

I somehow managed to fall asleep as I woke up on the plane in one of the chairs. I sorted myself out and the plane took off 5 mins later. I was looking out the window as we couldn't get up yet.

An hour into our flight Jin told me to follow him and I did. I realised we were going to the room that had the bed so I am very curious.

We got there and Jin locked the door then pinned me against it.

'If this is because I teased you under the table at the dorm I'm sorry and I won't do it again.' I said. Jin chuckled.

'I'm not punishing you baby.' Jin said then kissed my lips. I then felt his lips on my jaw then neck. I was moaning softly but quietly as I was enjoying it.

Jin told me to jump and I did. He was holding my bum but was squeezing it while going the short distance to the bed.

I was moaning a little bit louder as I was in heaven. Jin unbuttoned the top three buttons on my top to get better access to my collarbone. I tightened my grip around his waist with my legs and pulled at his hair.

'Wait a minute.' I said breathless as I was forcing myself to stop.

'What is it baby? I wanna continue this. We haven't been able to be this close in months so please.' Jin said desperately.

'I'm sorry baby but the others are literally 10 feet away. What if they hear us we could get caught and I don't want to lose you.' I said caressing his cheeks as he was over me and we were looking into each others eyes

'The others already know about us babe. When Namjoon came to say about the trip he also mentioned him and the others knowimg we are together so we don't need to hide it from them except our company but it will be a bit easier not sneaking around the members now and they are fine with it also very happy for us.' Jin said.

'Was that why you threw the pillow at Namjoon?' I asked and he nodded.

'As they have been naughty, let's make them suffer by hearing us for the entire flight.' Jin said, smirking.

'I've never wanted you more.' I said and Jin's response was smashing our lips together.

'Be as loud as you want baby. I will as well.' Jin said and I moaned loudly.

'Goodboy.' I heard Jin whisper into my ear.

Jin took off my top fully and I did the same with him. I placed my hands on his chest and went all the way down to his waist band of his trousers.

I will sleep very well at the hotel as we did more than 5 rounds and when we left the room as we were finished and I couldn't take anymore we got glares. I giggled and cuddled up on Jins lap and enjoyed our flight which was another hour.