Story 46 - Taegi Part 1

Top - Yoongi
Bottom Taehyung

Yoongi Point Of View

I wake up in the mornings as it's always the same. Get up, shower, get dressed, have breakfast, brush my teeth and get everything ready then leave for work. I hate having the bed empty and cold. I want a relationship but all the people I meet just want me for my money.

I am a CEO and I'm one of the youngests. I have a personal assistant and another assistant. Funny thing is that they are together. Jhope is my personal assistant and his husband is my normal assistant. I don't need two personal assistants but I've known them for a long time and I trust them more than hiring someone I've never met before.

Jimin looks after Jhope's brother quite a lot so he has two jobs. I've heard of the brother but never seen him in person and I know they are hiding him.

I walked into my company and everyone bows. I am a little cold but my staff knows I do care for them. It's just how I am when I'm working. Namjoon said he will be late, which is fine, so I got my coffee myself.

An hour later and I went around my company to make sure everything was fine and going well. Some people asked questions and my thoughts on stuff but other than that it was going well. I was going into the canteen to make another coffee when I heard a conversation.

'Did you see him?' A worker asked.

'The guy that Jhope was carrying. Yes I did.' Another said.

'I thought he had a husband so why is he carrying another man especially an adult.' The worker asked.

'Yes Jhope is married but he also cares for his little brother. Who I was asked to get some strawberry milk for him.' The girl said.

'Why you. Why not me.' The worker asked.

'Because of your attitude. You get insanely jealous if someone is too close to the person you like. An example is Mr Min.' She said and I was shocked but couldn't hear anymore so went in.

'Do you have the strawberry milk. I can take it to Jhope when I'm passing.' I said.

'Sure sir.' The worker said and went to the fridge and got out 2 for me.

'By the way I will never date you so you can get over me as you will never get under me.' I said to the other then left after liking the reaction.

I went to Jhopes office, opened the door after knocking slightly and the sight was too cute. A male younger than me playing with soft toys and is wrapped up in a blanket. He looks adorable. I knocked a little louder and he turned his head. I could get lost in his eyes forever.

'Ho re you?' (Who are you?) The boy asked. I smiled.

'I am the CEO of the company who is your brother and his husbands boss.' I said softly.

'Boss man.' He said then pointed at me. I smiled and couldn't stop as his cuteness was too cute.

'I wat for brother and nanny.' (I wait for brother and nanny.) He said.

'You are a good boy for waiting. Where are they?' I asked as i saw there stuff but they weren't here.

'Bro went to bathroom and minnie is get me food.' (Brother going to the bathroom and Jimin getting food.) He said.

'I am Yoongi but you can call me whatever you want.' I said and patted his hair.

'Daddy.' He said and went to me and hugged me. My eyes widened. Didn't expect a nickname that quickly, especially that one.