Story 16 - Taejin Part 2

Top - Jin Bottom - Taehyung

Top - Jin
Bottom - Taehyung

Taehyung Point Of View

I can't believe we are going away. If the company prepares it we get told a few days before we fly. That means we have plenty of time to pack and prepare. This time they didn't.

We are going in a private jet that has a room. I tend to sleep there as I struggle to sleep on the chairs.

It's 8pm now and we leave tomorrow at 5am. I am currently repacking my suitcase as I like to double and triple check I have everything. I packed after we had lunch and I'm doing it again.

Jin is making little snacks as we are going to be watching a movie before heading off to bed.

While packing I was thinking and remembering mine and Jin's moments. I love Jin with all my heart and I'm so thankful I have him as my boyfriend.

Our first time was magical and wonderful as it was unexpected but after it we got together. I have been in love with Jin for years and now I can show him how much I love him.

I am hoping during this trip Jin and I can be alone so I am bringing some clothing items Jin will very much appreciate. I am putting them at the bottom so it's hidden as I don't want 1 million questions about them from my friends, brothers and bandmates.

I was still packing with a smile thinking about Jin when I felt arms round my waist. I smiled wider as I knew it was Jin.

'What you doing baby?' I asked.

'Everything is ready. I asked where you were and they said you hadn't came down yet so I thought I would get you myself.' Jin said then placed a few kisses on my neck.

'I'm nearly done. You can go and start without me. We can be really close and you can catch me up.' I said still packing.

'Baby. I love you so much but you can finish packing after the movie. I wanna cuddle my baby.' Jin said. I knew if I looked at him I would see him pouting.

I turned around and felt lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and gently placed my arms around Jin's shoulders. I felt Jin smile as well and we had a lovely and gentle kiss.

I love those kisses as it shows the love and care the person has. It's a gentle kiss but speaks a thousand words.

'Okay fine lets go.' I said. Jin grabbed my hand and off we went downstairs into the living room where the others were waiting.

'Thank god you are here now we can watch the movie.' Jungkook said and cuddled into Jimin.

'Sorry, Tae wanted to finish packing but I convinced him.' Jin said smiling. I was going to sit down but stopped as Jin spoke to me.

'Tae. Come and sit with me. I have the last blanket and I know you like to snuggle into it while watching TV. Especially movies.' Jin said.

'It's okay I'm sure there are other blankets.' I said as I didn't want the others to get suspicious. I am scared. By scared I mean really scared in case they find out and don't like it. They could force Jin and I to break up and I know I won't be able to cope and live without him as my boyfriend.

'Taehyung, it's okay. Plus Namjoon needs that space to put his feet up.' Jin responded.

'Hury up and sit next to Jin so we can watch the movie.' Kookie said annoyed.

'Huffy much?' I said.

'You were the one that begged Jimin and I you wanted to bunk with Jin. Has it gotten too much?' Jungkook said.

'Enough both of you. Taehyung sit with Jin and Jimin turn on the movie.' Jhope said.

'What do you mean has it gotten too much?' I asked.

'I bet you aren't wanting to be next to Jin right now as you struggle to stay awake together and go to sleep with all the extra exercises you do together. Probably scared it will happen in the mid-'

'ENOUGH. Either settle down and turn on the movie or we all go to sleep and wake up tomorrow for the flight. Your choice.' Namjoon said cutting Jungkook off.

'I'll go upstairs and finish packing. You all can enjoy the movie. I'll get ready for bed after I finish. See you all tomorrow.' I said and left.

I finished packing so I got ready for bed, brushing my teeth and doing my night skincare routine before going to the toilet and heading to bed. I was wearing one of Jin's tshirts with my boxers. I currled up hugging Jins pillow and fell asleep after a few minutes.

Jin Point Of View

I forget Taehyung is scared of the others and the company finding out about us. He has made it clear he can't live without me and I feel the exact same way. I'm also forgetting I know that the others know but Taehyung doesn't.

I know Tae was refusing to sit with me as he doesn't want to be suspicious but what Jungkook did crossed the line.

'What was that Jungkook?' I asked.

...To Be Continued...