Story 15 - Taejin Part 1

Top - JinBottom - Taehyung

Top - Jin
Bottom - Taehyung

Jin Point Of View

We have had a busy couple of months with the comeback and tour. We now have a few months where we can relax and chill.

As we aren't filming, decorating is getting done in the dorms. It's mainly painting but the place needs it so it's perfect time to do it. Instead of us having our own rooms we are sharing.

They are doing 3 rooms the now which are the maknaes. Jimin is with Yoongi, Kookie is with Jhope and Taehyung is with me. After the rooms are done and completed it will be swapped around. Yoongi, Namjoon, Jhope and myself will be sharing with the maknaes in their rooms.

I didn't mind who I would get but I wanted Taehyung cause he is my secret boyfriend. The members don't know. We have been in a relationship for nearly 2 years.

It started when we had a small break.

Flashback 2 Years Ago Still Jins Point Of View

Everyone went to their familes to spend time with them. We all did but I only went home for a week whereas the others were there for a month or a bit longer.

I was really shocked seeing lights on in the dorm and I thought someone broke in. I phoned our manager and he said it was Taehyung.

I went in and found him drinking alone watching comedian shows on Netflix. He had no idea I was there so I placed my suitcase in my room then went to him.

'Taehyung?' I asked.

'What happened? I thought you were with your family.' Taehyung said.

'I only went for the week. What about you?' I asked.

'I got there but I couldn't do anything as fans followed me everywhere. I couldn't take it so I stayed inside until I got the next flight home, which was 3 days ago.' Taehyung replied.

'You were going to stay here yourself this full time?' I asked. Taehyung nodded.

'Yes. I was going to tell you guys but everyone was having fun with their families. Jimin and Kookie really needed their families. I didn't want to disturb that or anyones for that matter.' Taehyung replied.

'I'm sorry Taehyung. I know you love being able to go home.' I said sitting down.

'It's okay. I still got to go home and see my family and Tannie. I helped them paint and build stuff for the backyard. I also was able to feed some baby lambs so I had fun. Even if it was short.' Taehyung responded.

Taehyung cuddled me as I was fully on the sofa. Him and me did this for awhile through out the months so it became natural.

'We will have another break so you can make the most of it then. I can come with you.' I said and Taehyung shook is head saying no.

'I couldn't let you do that. You like going home just like everyone else.' Taehyung said.

'Compromise. 1 week with my family and 1 week with yours.' I said and Taehyung agreed.

Days went past and Taehyung and I got closer. We cuddle all day on the sofa and I have been teaching him cooking. He's really cute and excited when he's learning. I love it.

After a while we got bored so we started drinking and playing truth or dare. It was fine unill we got a little drunk. We knew exactly what was happening so we weren't fully wasted.

'Truth or dare Jinnie.' Taehyung asked. I pick truth.

'Who is the member you would want to date, kiss or sleep with.' Taehyung said then hiccuped.

'You.' I said straight away. Taehyungs eyes widened.

'Didn't think you would say me.' Taehyung said and blushed badly as I was staring at him.

I moved to him and placed my lips gently on his. Taehyung hummed at the sudden sensation but kissed back.

It got heated quickly and clothes started to come off. It was the best night of my life as that is what started my relationship with Taehyung.

End of Flashback Still Jins Point Of View

I still remember the day after. Waking up to an empty cold side of the bed. After going to the bathroom I went downstairs to look for Taehyung and I found him sitting on the kitchen chair with his head in his hands.

He was apologising for what happened. He promised it wouldn't happen again and for him to keep his feelings in check. It all came out then and I asked him to be my boyfriend.

He had his massive boxy smile and jumped on me and we had a make out session there in the kitchen.

I am lying in bed with my arms round Taehyung as he was still sleeping soundly. I was watching tv while gently playing with Taehyungs hair and placing pecks on his forehead.

Knock knock. I heard. The door opened revealing Namjoon.

'Pack your suitcases for somewhere warm. Our manger and company booked us a holiday for 2 months. We leave tomorrow at 5am.' Namjoon said.

'Okay thanks.' I said. Taehyung moved position so he was lying fully on me. I chuckled as Namjoon gave me a weird look. He left then came back.

'By the way we all know you two are dating. Your not as quiet as you think.' Namjoon said laughing as he saw my facial expression.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He closed the door quickly but it woke up Taehyung and he shot up.

'What is going on? I want to sleep.' Taehyung said annoyed.

'It's okay baby. If you want to sleep then go back to sleep.' I said smiling.

'Can you tell me please.' Taehyung asked rubing his eyes cutely.

'It's nothing important. I just got told we need to pack.' I said rubbing his back as he clinged onto me.

'I don't want you to go. We can finally cuddle and kiss as we are sharing rooms. Who knows how long it will last.' Taehyung whinned slightly.

'I said we baby. Namjoon came in and said to pack as we are going on holiday for 2 months to a warm place that was booked by our manager and company.' I said.

'Really. I'm so excited. When are we going?' Taehyung said.

'We leave tomorrow at 5am.' I said.

'WHAT!! That is not enough time to pack.' Taehyung said and jumped out of bed.

'Wait a minute. Why is there a pillow at the door?' Tae asked tilting his head.

'I threw it at Namjoon as he was being annoying.' I said.

Taehyung laughed and came to me. I was sitting at the edge of my bed to which Tae came and stood between my legs.

We smiled at each other and he leaned down kissing my lips gently. I wrapped my arms round Taehyungs waist standing up with our lips still attached. We moved to the wall where I pinned Taehyung against it.

'Keep this up I won't be quiet and our secret relationship won't be so secret. I need to shower and eat daddy.' Taehyung said into my ear as I was sucking and marking his neck with hickeys to mark him as mine.

'Let's shower together. Saves water.' I said and I heard Tae chuckle.

Throughout the day we had fun. We packed our stuff and I spotted some things for my eyes only and I know this trip will be so good but very needed.

...To Be Continued...