Story 23 - Sope Part 3

Top - Yoongi Bottom - Jhope

Top - Yoongi
Bottom - Jhope

Yoongi Point Of View

I love teasing Jhope as it gives me pleasure and it's funny. The teasing I did in the hall after I changed I wanted to hug Jhope and kiss him. He was too cute.

When I got the dare to kiss the member I would date I choke on my drink as I wasn't expecting the question this early.

I was walking round in the pool and stopped at Jhope. He had his eyes closed as I'm guessing he didn't want to see me kiss another guy.

I tease Jhope because I love him and mainly want to see his reaction and he always blushes or is really shocked. After hearing the conservation today and was 100% confirmed Jhope loves me to.

I placed my arm round his waist gently and my other hand was resting on his check. I smiled when he melted into my touch and I gently placed my lips on his.

I sucked his bottom lip slightly. Jhope hummed in content and he moved his arms so they were round my neck. I took my hand that was on his cheek and slowly went down his body. I eventually placed my arm round his waist together with my other and held him closer.

We were kissing each other as we couldn't get enough and I am glad I went for it. I stopped kissing him but I placed my forehead on his with his body attached to mine. I smiled but smiled more seeing Jhope with a massive smile on his face.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and lastly on his lips and parted with difficulty. I went under the water to kind of distract myself and calm down as I was getting excited. I'm glad Jhope let me go but also sad he didn't want more. I think he was feeling the same thing as me.

'Jungkook truth or dare?' I asked. I went back up to the surface and looked and Jhope blushed badly you would think the colour red was from him.

'Truth. Something different.' Jungkook said.

'Biggest turn on you have. Maybe one of the members does it.' I said and I saw his eyes go WIDE. I smirked.

'Umm. When Jimin or Taehyung are being sexy and teasing it turns me on.' Jungkook said and blushed.

Jin bursted out laughing at the way Jungkook said it. I looked at Jimin and Taehyung and they were smirking.

'Jimin truth or dare?' Jungkook asked.

'Dare.' He said confidently.

'I dare you to have 6 shots back to back. Each alcoholic beverage will be chosen by us.' Jungkook said and both of them smirked.

The shots were Tikila, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Wine and Beer. Jimin did good but that's because he has a great alcohol tolerance. He's still got quite a bit to go before he's drunk.

'Tae bear. Truth or dare?' Jimin asked.

'Truth.' He said and smiled. I noticed Jhope looking at me and I winked at him. He blushed and winked back.