Story 10 - Sugamon Part 1

Top - Namjoon Bottom- Yoongi

Top - Namjoon
Bottom- Yoongi

Namjoon Point Of View

As we have a new album coming things have been so intense. Not sleeping, barely eating. It is beginning to take a toll on all of us. Yoongi and I more than any as we do a lot of the producing.

30 minutes ago something happened between Yoongi and I while in the studio and I can't get it out of my head. I'm struggling doing my job as I can only think about Yoongi and the moment we had.

Flashback - Still Namjoon Point Of View

I have stayed in my studio for nearly a month barely coming out. I come out to use the bathroom and to get drinks. The only time I remember to eat is when one of the members comes in and watches me and makes me eat.

I was frustrated at something and I wanted to explode. I'm very sleep deprived which isn't helping. I want physical contact. Someone to hug and tell me it will be over soon. I had my head on my desk nearly sleeping when the door opened.

'Hey Namjoon, I brought your food for you.' Yoongi said. I stayed quiet.

'Namjoon? What's wrong?' Yoongi asked, a bit worried. I sniffled as a reply.

'Talk to me Namjoon.' Yoongi said.

'I don't know what to say.' I said sniffling. I wiped my eyes as tears were starting to go down my face.

'You have been here for weeks barely coming out. It was going to catch up to you and become too much.' Yoongi said, rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

'It's not just that.' I said trying not to lean into Yoongi and his touch but I failed.

'What else?' Yoongi said softly.

'I miss physical contact. Being with all you guys we hug throughout the day which helps as it's reassuring for me and as I've been here for so long myself I've missed that which is getting to me more as well as everything else.' I said.

'Why don't I help you. I know I don't hug but if it will help you then I will.' Yoongi said and I looked up.

'I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I know that's not your thing. I can just suffer. It will just be added to the pile.' I said.

I was sorting my desk a bit to clear it but also to distract myself. I heard movement and I heard the door shut. I thought Yoongi left but I was wrong. I felt my chair moving and I looked up.

I was shocked at what I was seeing. Yoongi got on my lap straddling me. When he got comfortable he cupped my face. I froze. Yoongi took my hands and placed them on his waist. I wrapped my arms round further to secure him. I leaned my face into his touch and he smiled.

'I hope this is helping you to relax.' Yoongi said. I smiled and pulled him closer so our chests were touching. I could feel Yoongi's heart beating really quickly.

I place my head on his shoulder hugging him. I looked at the door and it was locked.

'Why did you lock the door?' I asked. Yoongi chuckled.

'If people, i.e. the other members saw us in this position we wouldn't hear the end of it. I was wanting to help you and not make it worse.' Yoongi said.

'Thank you.' I said. I moved my face so I was looking at Yoongi's neck. My lips were so close to his neck my lips grazed his neck. I felt Yoongi relax in a way so I put a bit more pressure.

'Namjoon. W..W..What are you doing?' Yoongi asked softly as he was shocked but was enjoying it.

'I can stop if you want me to and we can pretend this moment here never happened.' I said. Yoongi put his hands in my hair and lightly pulled at it. I took that as a sign to continue so I did.

I put more pressure on my lips on Yoongi's neck as I don't know how he likes it. I pulled him closer and held him tighter. One of my hands was going up and down his back. He reacted the closer I got to his bum. I finally rested my hands on his bum just to see what he would do.

I gave his bum a small squeeze and a small moan escaped Yoongi's lips.

'So sexy.' I whispered in his ear and he moaned again. I changed position so I was kissing the other side of his neck and I could tell he was enjoying this. He was pulling my hair slightly and I enjoyed that. I grabbed his bum then let my hands slide from his bum to his thighs. I was rubbing them until he backed off and I couldn't kiss his neck anymore but was still sitting on my lap.

'This is getting out of hand.' Yoongi said, catching his breath.

'All I am doing is kissing your neck. If I really wanted to, I would kiss those lips of yours.' I said leaning closer slowly.

'Do it.' Yoongi said and he didn't have to tell me twice. I gently kissed him. It heated up very quickly. I gave a light hickey on Yoongi's neck which I didn't mean. He can cover it with make up as its light.

We were kissing, enjoying being close and our lips and tongues together. I placed my hands under his top and 2 mins later we stopped and Yoongi got off my lap.

'We need to stop.' Yoongi said breathlessly.

'Why? We both are enjoying it. We are just kissing, that's it.' I said.

'It just starts that way. Then when the hands go under the clothes things escalate which leads to sex.' Yoongi said.

'If we both want it then it's fine. If one of us doesn't we wouldn't do it. If you didn't want to go that far I wouldn't force you.' I said standing up going to him. I was going to cup his face with my hands but he moved away.

'We can't. This all was a mistake and I should have just given you your food and left. I didn't mean for this.' Yoongi said with his back to me looking at the door.

'I told you if you wanted to stop we could and we could forget it but you wanted to continue it. Are you like this because you surprised yourself by enjoying it so much.' I said. Yoongi scoffed.

'You can do that all you want Yoongi but we both know at any point we could have stopped and no one did. You can't be annoyed at that.' I said.

'Annoyed at what.' Yoongi said back.

'At the beginning it was maybe caught up in the moment but after getting our heads back on we continued. You could be annoyed at the fact you enjoyed it much more than you thought you would have.' I said.

'As you said before. This never happened and it never will again.' Yoongi said. He unlocked the door and walked out. I slammed the door shut and punched the wall.

End of flashback

...To Be Continued...