Story 35 - Vhope Part 2

Top - Jhope
Bottom - Taehyung

Jhope Point Of View

I was excited as the guy was here. Jungkook left as he got called. For the first little while I was drinking and talking to my friends. Yoongi came eventually and it was good as he is single as well. I was all over Yoongi and he let me be because of my alcohol intake. I looked over to see a man pulling a man when it was clear he didn't want to do anything. I went to them.

'Excuse me but by the behaviour of this beautiful and sexy man here it shows he's not interested. Just because he works here doesn't mean you can force him. He does have the right to say no.' I said.

I then looked at the man and he was flawless. I saw Jungkook and Jimin coming. The guy left us in peace which I'm thankful for.

'Jungkook and I are in a relationship. A proper one.' Jimin smiled.

'Fucking bite me. Rub it in, why don't you.' The man I helped said and left to the bar.

'Jhope that was Taehyung. The man I told you about.' Jungkook said then winked. I smiled and hugged him.

'God thank you.' I said then when to find him.

'Hi.' I said.

'What would you like?' The guy said.

'Are you Taehyung?' I asked

'Yes why?' He asked back while making drinks.

'I am one of Jungkooks friends and he brought me to kind of set me up with you.' I said.

'Another rich ass. I'm sorry he bothered you but I don't want charity. If I could be in another job I would but I can't. If you want to fuck someone or do 18+ stuff that's not sex here is a list of staff that you can pick from.' Tae said then put the list infront of me.

'I will let you cool off. I'm trying to be a decent guy and get to know you. I don't sleep around.' I said.

'I'm sorry but guys like you that have money come in here and treat myself and the staff like dirt. I don't sleep around either but I will do stuff. I've been hurt and used more times than I should. I've realised I was an easy target so I am not interested in guys. Even if I'm gay and you're hot, sexy and look delicious as hell.' Tae said then blushed after because of what he said.

'I will come back. Got you at the wrong time but I've been in your shoes just at different ends of the scale. I'm a really good guy and I would take care of you.' I said getting up.

'Wait. Hold on.' Tae said and i smiled.

'When someone else takes over for me at the bar I will come find you. I've lived like this since I was 16. I haven't known anything else. All the times I've trusted people I've been hurt and turned on. I struggle a lot to make ends meet whether it's rent or college. Even food and clothes I go without as my education and a roof over my head is more important than food and clothes. I've had a bad day but I'm hoping you can turn it around.' Tae said.

'I will look forward to seeing you very soon, I hope.' I said and looked down to see 6 drinks on a tray.

'I didn't ask for these drinks. I've never seen them before in my life.' I said. Tae giggled and I loved the sound instantly.

'It's my special drink. I made one for you and your friends. Plus for Jimin and Jungkook and I'm hoping they accept them as an apology.' Tae said. I smiled and took the tray to the table.

'Drinks everyone.' I said.

'Tae made them. He said it's his way of saying sorry to you both for his behaviour.' I said and Jimin and Jungkook smiled.

'These are amazing by the way. Not very many people get the chance to have them so Jhope must have hit something to get Tae to make them.' Jimin said.

'Also got his phone number.' Jin said waving the napkin in the air and the others all ohhhhed me.

An hour went passed and I saw Tae leave to go to the bathroom and that guy I told off followed him. I got up straight away and left. Jungkook and Yoongi came with me as they know if I do that something is wrong.

'I am going to do what I want to you and you are going to be the good little bitch you are and stay quiet and take it.' The man said and I heard whimpering.

'What did I tell you? He has every right to say no to people. You aren't the only one that works here.' I said going closer to Tae who had his eyes on me the whole time.

Jungkook kicked him out of the club permanently and I had my arms around Tae who was crying on my shoulder.

'You're okay. I got you.' I whispered and he held me tighter.

'I don't wanna let go.' He said into my ear.

'Jump.' I said and he did wrapping his legs round my waist.

'I don't want to let go either.' I said. Tae snuggled into me and I walked back to the group. Yoongi told them everything.

I sat down with Tae straddling my lap with his head on my shoulder. I was moving my one hand up and down his back and the other was on his thigh to comfort and reasure him.

After a few mins I felt my neck being sucked. I moaned and gave more access to Tae who went for it. My grip tightened on him. I pulled him closer and I felt his ass move on my crotch and it turned me on to no end. I groaned. Tae moved to the other side and marked my neck with his beautiful lips. I was able to see the others and they all had smirks on their faces. This will be payback for all the times Namjoon and Jin made out everywhere with me.

I grabbed Tae's hair gently and brought his face out my neck to look at him. He had the look which I have as well so I smashed my lips on his. He moaned and grabbed my hair and pulled it slightly.

'Fucking sexy. Your turning me on so much.' I said into his ear then nibbled it.

'I know you are as I can feel it underneath me.' Tae said into my ear. He put pressure on my dick with his bum and I moaned loudly.

'Fucking tease.' I said and went back to his lips. I sucked his bottom lip and he moaned so sexily.

'Keys.' I said as Tae continued to kiss my neck and give me hickeys. Jungkook placed a key on my hand. Fuck yea. I thought.

...To Be Continued...