Story 43 - VMin Part 3

Top - Taehyung
Bottom - Jimin

Taehyung Point Of View

These six months have been the best of my life. I asked him to be my boyfriend in the cafe where we first met which started the relationship. I was so afraid of telling everyone but they saw we were both happy.

I placed Jimin on the bed. I was going to leave him but he had other ideas. He grabbed my top to pull me down. He was kissing me and I know he wants to have sex but I don't wanna rush it.

'Stop baby.' I said and he slowly stopped.

'Why. I want you and I know you want me.' Jimin said then pouted.

'You are right but I don't want to rush it. We won't get our first time with each other again. I just want to make absolutely sure you want this. We will do it so believe me, we will but not right now.' I said.

'Okay. I see your point.' Jimin said.

'I'm going for a quick shower. Get comfy on the bed and put a movie or something on while you wait.' I said and he nodded.

'Be quick.' Jimin said cutely.

'I will baby. Don't be sad, okay. I love you so much that's why I'm holding back and waiting.' I said. I gave a gentle and caring kiss on Jimins lips which he likes. I left with a towel and new clothes.

15 minutes later I was done and went into my room. I saw Jimin watching a movie very invested so I left him and continued to get ready. I put on black joggers with new boxers and went to Jimin. He was red.

'What are we watching baby.' I said getting under the covers.

'Nothing. Your teasing me.' Jimin said. I went on top of him.

'And how am I teasing you?' I asked.

'Going for a shower, coming back with wet hair and now your shirtless.' Jimin said breathing a bit heavily.

'Do you really want to do it. When we start I can't stop as I've been holding back for a while.' I said.

'Don't hold back. I want you and you want me.' Jimin said.

'Be as loud as you want. It can be pay back all the times we had to listen to our brothers and there partners have sex.' I said.

'I was going to be loud anyway. Everyone must know I am yours right.' Jimin said. I smiled and smashed our lips together causing us to hum at the sensation.

I broke the kiss so Jimin could get into a comfortable position. He wrapped his legs around my waist and held be tightly. I used my two hands to support my weight while our tongues danced in time together. I was slowly losing it as I've wanted this for a while.

I stopped and I took off his top. I went straight to Jimin's neck creating hickeys and marks to claim him as mine and only mine. Jimin moans were soft and sweet but I know it will be much more.

I kissed from his neck down to his chest. I kissed his nipples and left some marks there and on his chest. I went down kissing his stomach and I could tell he was getting impatient. I took his trousers off then boxers making his dick spring out and ready for action. I kissed his lips for a little while. During that time I was stroking Jimin's dick up and down. I got off the bed but continued to pump Jimins dick. While doing that I took off my trousers and boxers.

I got back onto the bed and started from his balls and went up with my tongue. Jimins moans were getting more intense and I was blessed to hear it. I made him turn around so his bum is on display.

'Such a fucking nice ass hmmm. All for me. So perfect. Every inch of you is perfect.' I said making Jimin moan.

I kissed up his legs which made him riggle. I then kissed his ass cheeks while squeezing them. I smiled as he was in heaven and I hadn't started. I kissed all the way up his back so he could feel my naked body on him. He moaned being shocked but took his hand out to feel my member. I sat up and squeezed his ass a few times. He turned around and his eyes went straight to my dick.

'Like the view?' I asked pumping my member.

'So big. It won't fit.' Jimim said.

'It will don't worry.' I said.

I kissed him to distract him and it worked like a charm. I positioned myself and slowly entered him.

'Oh fuck yes daddy.' Jimin said.

'Move.' He said and I moved.

I kissed his lips and his neck continuously making marks. I was gentle and we both were moaning. Jimin marked my neck as he wanted to. I collapsed beside him breathing heavily.

'That was fucking amazing.' I said trying to catch my breath.

'Glad we waited but oh I'm excited every time we have sex.' Jimin said.

'That's not right now.' I said and I left to get us cleaned. We cuddled in bed under the covers while watching the TV.

'SCREW YOU GUYS. WE GET IT. WE WON'T HAVE SEX WHEN YOU ARE HERE.' Jin yelled then his rap continued.

'YOU MADE YOUR POINT.' Namjoon yelled as well. I was laughing at their reactions.

'Good job baby.' I said.

I looked down and saw he was sleeping cuddled up to my body. We were naked but it felt incredible. I brought him closer which caused him to cuddle me closer. His leg was over my leg his head on my chest and arm around my waist.

'I love you so much baby.' I whispered. He smiled and whispered I love you too and fully went to sleep with me holding him close. I smiled and went to sleep as well.