Story 7 - Yoonminseok Part 3

Top - Jhope Switch - Yoongi Bottom - Jimin

Top - Jhope
Switch - Yoongi
Bottom - Jimin

Jimin Point Of View

I had my arms round Jhopes waist. My head on his shoulder/chest inhaling his scent. So calming. Yoongi is hugging our sides, his arm around Jhope and his arm around me. The three of us enjoying the moment. Not wanting it to end but it needed to.

'I'm sorry for what I said Yoongi. My emotions got the best of me.' I said pulling out of the hug.

Yoongi had a small sweet smile. 'It's okay baby. I get you have had a difficult past but not anymore. You will never live like that again okay. I promise.' He replied and I smiled not realising he was leaning in until I felt his lips on mine. My eyes were wide and I melted just like I did when Jhope kissed me, it felt so good.

I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss and Yoongi's arms round my waist holding me tightly.

'I love you mate.' Yoongi said, pulling away.

'I love you mate. I love Jhope mate too.' I replied and pouted a bit. I got hugged from front and back. I never felt so much love, care, affection before and it's going to get even better.

'Wait a minute.' I said and they stopped looking at me confused.

'What is it baby?' Jhope said sweetly.

'How is this going to work? The 3 of us. Who's going to be bottom, top and that. Can we spend time together without the other normally and a bit more physically or do we need to be together constantly for that. How does it work?' I replied, kinda freaking out.

Jhope and Yoongi both kissed me at different times to try and get me to stop talking but I continued until Jhope put his hand over my mouth.

'Chill baby. We can talk about it when we get home and tomorrow we can go and get your things from the place you used to stay.' Jhope said smiling and trying not to chuckle.

'Okay. Daddy.' I whispered the last word into his ear and I heard a groan from him and also Yoongi. 'Both my mates have a daddy kink. Good to know.' I whispered again so they could only hear it and I was smiling so wide because of their faces. Both bright red, blushing, eyes wide in shock. I gave both of them kisses before saying I'm going to the bathroom and left.

'Not so fast babyboy.' Jhope whispered and I felt goosebumps. Yoongi followed behind and Jhope took me to the bathroom because I was going the wrong way.

Jhope came in. Yoongi followed and locked the door. Jhope wrapped his arms around my neck and I felt Yoongi's hands around my waist. Yoongi up against the door. Myself up against Yoongi with my ass on his crotch. Jhope against my front. Both kissing me on my neck, collarbone and lips. They were leaving hickeys which I will gladly accept. I was melting going into heaven. We continued my hands going up and down Jhope until he turned me around so I was facing Yoongi now and my back to Jhope. They both continued and I moaned.

We were in there for a while cause when we came out there was a que for the bathroom and I blushed badly. Yoongi and J-Hope both chuckling. We took a while cause I had to help my mates with a problem they got while making out and I laughed.

Yoongi Point Of View

After our session in the bathroom we came out, Jimin wrapped around me and I carried him. Jhope and myself are quite big and when we helped each other we could never fit it in fully but Jimin. Oh My God. He knows what he's doing. Kept teasing us. I thought it would be the same with him but when I felt myself fully in his mouth I moaned so loudly. Same with Jhope. We did have a talk when we both were calming down from our high and figured out Jimin had no gag reflex which explains how he did that.

We left after Jimin met J Hope's mother and off we went. In the car Jimin sat on Jhopes lap. He's very good at going between both of us which I'm glad and I think Jhope is as well. We reached home and Jimin fell asleep and he was adorable.

I brought Jimin to bed while Jhope went to shower. I made some snacks and brought them up then switched places. Jhope went downstairs to get us drinks for the night while I showered. Jimin can shower tomorrow, we don't want to disturb him. We finally finished both of us standing at the end of the bed looking at Jimin sleeping.

'Told you something would happen.' I said smiling.

'Yes you were right and it was a great something. We are finally complete.' Jhope replied.

'I'm so happy he didn't listen to his parents. Knowing how he lived, no wonder we didn't find him sooner.' I said as I placed a peck on Jhope's cheek and went round to my side of the bed.

'We would have found him either way, baby. Mates are destined. Just like this was destiny. I'm happy you went out. If you didn't we wouldn't have our mate here right now.' Jhope said.

'I'm glad you feel that way too.' I replied smiling.

'Hurry up and come to bed I will be getting a great sleep tonight but it's not happening. Why you ask, cause my mates are not in bed with me when I need them to be so. Come to bed pleaseeeeee.' Jimin said really cutely and slightly whined while opening his arms.

Jhope jumped into bed as well as me. Myself and Jhope snuggled into Jimin's shoulder,chest and neck.

'Love you mates.' Jimin said and kissed both our foreheads.

'Love you to mates.' Both me and Jhope replied.

It was the best sleep we ever had. Finally after so long we are complete.