Story 42 - VMin Part 2

Top - Taehyung
Bottom - Jimin

Jimin Point Of View

I couldn't believe someone messaged me first. I was also shocked it was Taehyung. I had a crush on him but didn't do anything as I wasn't out as gay and I knew he could do better. I got a shower and wore my outfit. I styled my hair, put on my favourite cologne then i left to met Taehyung.

I went to the cafe and realised I was first. I went to the bathroom and sat down looking at the menu. I was able to get a booth so I was happy. I was looking at my phone checking Taes profile and he's so handsome.

Taes Profile

Info - I am Kim Taehyung and I am 26. I am a model but I have another job when I am not modelling. I love to take pictures so my partner would need to like their photo getting taken. I am a nice, loving, friendly and caring guy who's ready to get into a relationship and in hopes of settling down. I love skin ship so more cuddles and kisses the better.

Pictures -

'Jimin?' I heard

'Jimin?' I heard. I turned my phone off and looked at the voice.

'Oh hi Taehyung.' I said. I stood up and gave him a hug. He was shocked as he tensed but wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I felt so safe with him in his arms but I let go.

'Hi. What are you wanting and I will get it for you.' Tae asked, looking at the menu.

'Oh that's okay, I can pay for it.' I said getting my wallet.

'Jimin. It's okay. You can get it next time. Better yet if this goes well we can go to my place and you can pick what movie or show we watch.' Tae said then winked. Tae touched my hand and I felt butterflies in my tummy.

'Iced coffee and a scone please.' I said blushing.

'Coming right up.' Tae said and left.

Taehyung came back and we started talking. It was a bit awkward at first but we got the hang of it. We laughed, giggled, told stories of ourselves and I had a lot of fun.