Story 36 - Vhope Part 3

Top - Jhope
Bottom - Taehyung

Taehyung Point Of View

I went to the bathroom but when I came out I saw that guy from before who was trying to force me. We get that a lot here but people who are kind and nice always help us.

I was thankful that the guy from before helped me and I remember his name is Jhope. When I got into his arms I was shocked. I've never felt so safe, warm and secure in a guy's arms. I never want to let go and I was very happy when Jhope was the same.

I sat on his lap and he was comforting me in a way I've never had before. My previous boyfriend would pat my thigh and say "There there." I was a stranger but he was comforting me like I was his boyfriend and I kinda liked the thought of it.

I felt his boner growing and I got confident. I also got needy but I knew I was in good hands with him. I started by lightly suckimg his neck and it just got more intense from there. Jhope got a key for one of the VIP bedrooms and lifted me up and carried me.

On our way to the room I was still sucking his neck and it's kinda the only thing I could do in my position and also to keep the mood there. Jhope was enjoying it so that's all that mattered. Jhopes neck is covered in hickeys on each side. He will probably do the same to me so it's okay.

We eventually got to the room and the door got locked when we were inside. I heard the key go on the table and I got pressed up against the door. I moaned as I felt his dick on my trousers.

'God your so sexy.' Jhope whispered in my ear making me moan.

'Your handsome as fuck so we are even.' I said.

I got down from his hold and made him sit on the sofa.

'I'm still working so what do you want to do? Is it everything or what you feeling like daddy?' I said and my eyes widened. I've never called anyone like that. He seemed to like it so it's okay.

'I wanna obviously have sex but I wanna know what that mouth of yours can do.' Jhope said and smirked a little.

'As you wish.' I said.

I kissed him and it still makes me excited. I licked his bottom lip. Our tongues danced together and it felt amazing. I grabbed his hair with one and while the other explored his upper body. I took his blazer off and put it gently on the sofa with his tie. I started to unbutton his shirt but he ripped it off and I heard the buttons fall onto the floor.

I looked at his body and I froze. He's in shape. He's muscular and has a 6 pack. It is hard to not notice it. Everything about his body was perfect and I'm happy and lucky he wants me. Even if it's only for tonight.

I kissed his nipple and with my other hand played with the other. He was moaning but trying to keep quiet.

'Moan as much and as loud as you want. The more you moan the more I know you're enjoying it.' I said.

I unbuckled his belt and he stood up so I could take his bottom half off. His legs are muscular. I'm going into heaven is what is happening.

I went straight to work seeing his member was red and looked really sore and uncomfortable which I was right.

He was moaning my name and saying how good I am being. I like being praised. I think it was more that he was getting relief at the beginning but enjoyed it when that bit went away as it was just pleasure now.

He came in my mouth and I swallowed it while looking straight into his eyes. While he was coming down from his incredible high I started stripping. His eyes watched every move I made with my hands. I turned around and took my top off.

'Babyboy you can't do that. I wanna see my sexy baby.' Jhope whined and I turned around to see his jaw wide open.

'Like what your seeing daddy?' I asked. He nodded. I took my shoes off, trousers and boxers. I went straight onto Jhopes lap and I put his hand at my hole.

'Ready for me are we?' I heard.

I took his hand away and grabbed his dick. I started stroking his member with his tip hitting my hole. I was moaning in his ear and I felt him get impatient. I was teasing him but I got caught.

'You finished your teasing. I know your getting impatient just as much as me. Wait till I'm over you and in control my baby.' Jhope said and I moaned. I went down on his dick hard, making us both moan.

I was moving my hips back and forth on Jhopes dick and I was in heaven. I wasn't tired but I couldn't handle the pleasure but I want to finish doing it as I know Jhope needs to relax so that's what I'm doing.

'Your getting tired and I can take over. It's okay.' Jhope said, rubbing my back with one hand and the other squeezing my thigh.

'No I'm fine. I'm not tired or anything it's just I've never felt so much pleasure. I've never felt like this so it's taking a bit to get used to it.' I said.

He was going to speak again but I kissed him to shut him up. His grip around my waist was tight. I had my arms round Jhopes neck with my head on his shoulder. I speeded up. I had my eyes shut enjoying this.

After a while we both came. I was in heaven I couldn't talk. Jhope after a while calmed down from his high he went to bed while carrying me.

'I I I'm lost for words.' I said breathing heavily while still recovering.

'I have a position open in my company as my personal assistant. It pays well and if you want you can live with me. You will be joining the others and myself. Jimin doesn't want to move in without you. Jungkook asked Jimin 2 months ago but wanted you to come with him. I am also hoping I can court you and hope a relationship will blossom.' Jhope said and I smiled.

'Why court me?' I asked.

'I want to know you before I date you. I wanna know everything about you so I have a basic understanding of you. If I get into a relationship with you I don't wanna ruin it.' Jhope said.

'Everything you just said is what it's like at the beginning of a relationship. You ask questions and want to know everything about the other. You are the only guy I have ever felt safe with. I know you can look after me, protect me and make me feel loved. If you really want to date me, ask. If you're serious about the job then I will take it.' I said.

As Jhope was lying on his back like me he changed position so he went onto his side. He leaned on his arm and with his other hand removed some of my hair that's in my eyes then cupped my cheek. I smiled, closing my eyes and leaned into his touch.

'Do you mean everything you said.' Jhope said. I nodded. I felt lips on mine and smiled more. I kissed back with the same amount of passion.

'Will you go out with me?' Jhope asked.

'Of course I will.' I said.

'I will also take the job offer if it still applies.' I added.

'Of course it does baby.' Jhope said.

I smiled. I grabbed the back of his neck so I could kiss him. Our lips were moving in sync and it felt nice. I moved my hand down his chest and stomach so I could wrap my arm around his waist to pull him on top of me.

The kiss got more passionate and steamy. Jhope knew what I was doing and took over immediately. He got on top of me fully and I wrapped my legs round his waist.

'Now it's my turn to mark my baby but also give him the pleasure he gave me.' Jhope said and bit my lip.

It was a very long night but I'm happy I have a new life with the guy I never thought I'd meet. I'm looking forward to what the future holds with my new boyfriend and new job.