Story 39 - 2Seok Part 1

Top - Jin
Bottom - Jhope

Jhope Point Of View

I am so excited. In a few days I will be marrying the guy I love. I'm currently in bed with Jin hugging me. He's still asleep but I don't wanna wake him up yet. He still has 30 mins before his alarm goes off. I put on the TV and watched it while I waited for him to wake up. If he doesn't I will need to wake him up.

45 mins later he still didn't wake up and his alarm didn't go off. We have 3 months off from BTS activities for the wedding and honeymoon so that could be why but he always wakes up early to make breakfast for everyone at the dorm. Jin started to wake up so I'm glad.

'Morning handsome.' I said and pecked his forehead.

'Morning.' Jin said blushing.

'Your cute when you blush.' I said smiling.

'Stop it. I'm the dominant one not you. I am supposed to make you blush not the other way around.' Jin said.

'You will get me back when we get married, let me have this one.' I said.

'Fine. Only because I love you and you are very right.' Jin said.

I tightened my grip on him before letting go. I got ready and went downstairs to wait for Jin. I made a coffee and went on my phone. I smiled as armys are really supportive of Jin and I's relationship. They know we were engaged but no idea about the wedding. It's going to be small as I didn't want a massive wedding. Our manger and CEO of the company are coming with some staff we have worked really close with and know very well. Jin and I's parents, siblings and close family are coming as well as the BTS members.

We went to the venue for the last time as two days we will be getting married. I will be staying with the youngesters and Jin will be staying with Yoongi and Namjoon. We checked to make sure everyone had a seat and everything was in place. We wanted to make sure the food was going well. Everything is very good. I made my way upstairs to my room where I will get ready to see my suit and shoes there.

I smiled and made sure everything was accounted for. I left to see the venue but I stayed clear of Jin's room. Just like the groom and bride can't see the clothes. It is the same as two grooms or two brides.

I decided to get everyone's photos done. There is a room with the camera equipment. There will be a place to get photos done inside or outside. After Jin and I are married we will get photos done with our family and friends. I can't wait to see the photos.

I helped place the flowers on the table and that was done. Everything was set up and I could breath. We thought it would be funny for everyone to walk into the venue on a red carpet so that's what we are doing. It will get placed in the morning before guests arrive.

Suitcases are packed and ready to go on our honeymoon. I mainly planned the wedding with Jins help of course but he wanted to plan our honeymoon so we agreed. I know it's somewhere hot and that's it. He asked the places I really want to go to so I think it may be one of them.

I went to a room where Jin and I could both go. I left the balcony door open and went on it. I stood still enjoying the light breeze and calmnes before the madness of the wedding.

'You okay baby?' Jin asked wrapping his arms round my waist.

'I'm very okay. What about you?' I asked.

'Over the moon.' Jin said.

'I can't wait. I'll be extremely nervous but I know it's good. I just can't wait to call you husband or hubby.' I said. Jin smiled.

'I know you are baby. I feel the exact same way and remember we are only doing this once so even if your nervous enjoy everything you can.' Jin said caressing my waist.

I turned around in his arms and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss but kissed back with the same amount of passion and love I was. We pulled away and our foreheads connected.

'I love you so much my baby.' Jin said. I sniffled.

'I love you a lot as well my soon to be husband.' I said and it caused Jin to giggle then sniffle as well.

'Have you checked to make sure everything is in your room.' Jin said.

'Yea. Everything is there.' I said. I pecked his lips again and he did it as well. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I snuggled into his chest and inhaled his scent. Jin wrapped his arms round my shoulders and placed his head on my head.

'I know we both are going to find it difficult to sleep so I put a jumper in your bag and put my perfume on it so it smells like me. Hopefully that will help.' Jin said then kissed my head.

'I did the exact same. I put a jumper into your bag that had my scent on it.' I said. We both smiled and kissed again. I hugged him tighter and it caused him to giggle.

'After we get married you are more than welcome to cling to me baby.' Jin said.

'I will always cling to you so don't worry. You will do the same but cover it up with my clingyness.' I said.

'You caught me but we both can cling to each other after the wedding.' Jin said causing me to nod.

We went back to the house and got our luggage at the door. We both have a suitcase for the honeymoon which we are going there for a month and a backpack for the 2 over night stays. Tonight and tomorrow night which will be our wedding. I double checked my two bags and Jin did the same.

'Ready baby?' Jin asked.

'Yea.' I said.

'Some of the windows are open but it's just to keep the air flow. I have a feeling the members will come here to say they are checking on the house but they are missing us and covering it up.' Jin said.

'So like you in covering your clingyness.' I said and giggled at his reaction.

'I know we will talk on the phone but it feels like your going away for a while and I'm sending you off.' I said.

'The day will go very quickly. This is kinda our bachelor party. 5 drinks at most for both of us.' Jin said. I nodded and kissed him.

I pulled away but got pulled right back. I felt the wall at my back and kissed back with passion and love I was feeling from Jin. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. My waist was in a tight grip as Jin had his arms around my waist securing me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs round his waist.

'Nice move baby.' Jin said and kissed my neck.

'Learned from you.' I said and moaned softly at the feeling of Jin kissing my sweet spot.

He marked my neck with two hickeys. One on each side. I smiled as he is protective but tries to say he is not but when we won't be together for a few days he leaves hickeys on my neck claiming me. I don't mind it though. I did the same but it was not that noticeable but Jin's hickeys are noticable.

'Wait for the honeymoon love birds.' I heard which made me jump out my skin.

'You scared me.' I said.

'Sorry hyung.' Jungkook said.

'Let's go.' Jin said. We both took our backpacks and Namjoon took Jin's suitcase and Taehyung took mine.

'See you at the alter baby.' Jin said and kissed me sweetly and lovingly.

'See you at the alter.' I said and pecked his lips before running to the car, getting in it and it drove off. I said to Jin before I would do that as it was the only way I could leave him. Next time I see Jin I will be walking down the isle to alter to become his husband forever.

...To Be Continued...