Story 11 - Sugamon Part 2

Top - Namjoon Bottom- Yoongi

Top - Namjoon
Bottom- Yoongi

Namjoon Point Of View

Yoongi left and I stood there taking in everything that's happened. As I punched the wall I can't feel my hand so producing music needs to stop for the moment. I was tidying up, mainly to distract myself from the pain and what happened but being in here for a month it does get really messy. After 30 minutes Jin came in and he dragged me throughout the house past everyone and into the car. He drove me to the hospital when he saw my hand. He originally was coming to check on me as he heard the door slam and the bang.

I knew Yoongi was looking as I heard him gasp. They all were asking what happened but Yoongi stayed quiet as I knew he knew I did it because of him.

We got back and I went straight to my studio again. They kept asking questions and I snapped.

'ENOUGH. I am going to my studio. Only come for me if there's a fire or another emergency. My hand is fine, I just need to be careful.' I said and they were a bit shocked to say the least but I didn't care. I went to my studio and locked the door.

My hand is still sore but it isn't broken. Thank god. I need to rest it but also be careful and if it gets sore to put ice on it or take painkillers. I slid down the door crying quietly. I'm more mad at myself for enjoying kissing Yoongi so much. We all played truth or dare a few times but the most recent one went dirty. I kissed Jimin and I really enjoyed it. I knew I preferred guys over girls but wasn't 100% sure as I never kissed a guy until then. Now Yoongi.

I have had a crush on Yoongi for a long time and being able to kiss him and have that moment with him is so enjoyable, but Ineed to forget it.

Yoongi Point Of View

I knew I liked guys. I have kissed a few and figured it out. When I kissed Namjoon I felt something I never have before and it scared me. I knew what I said hurt him because after he kissed Jimin in that game of truth or dare he said he enjoyed it as he got asked that question if he enjoyed it.

I want to talk to him but I have no idea what to say. I know he's hurting about what happened and I want to clear the air but he is completely blanking me. I feel if I tried it might make it worse.

I'm the reason he's shutting himself off. I'm the reason he's hurting and pretending he's fine when he's not. I want to fix it and make it all okay again. I heard voices and realised they were trying to get Namjoon to talk as he came out of his studio and I straight away saw his eyes. I felt really bad as the person I really care about and like is hurting because of me.

'Talk to us Namjoon we want to help.' Jhope said.

'How can you help when none of you guys can help me.' Namjoon said.

'You can talk about what's bothering you and we can try and help the best we can.' Taehyung said.

'How can you help someone when their heart is broken?' Namjoon said with his voice breaking and I felt even more guilty.