Story 37 - Yoonkook Part 1

Top - Yoongi
Bottom - Jungkook

Jungkook Point Of View

Everyone is with their families for the small break we have. My parents are too busy so I just stayed in the dorm. I am a month in and I've done everything I can do involving the house. I've cleaned and hovered all the floors, cleaned the entire kitchen and the two bathrooms. I've tidied everyone's bedrooms and made them look really nice for when they come back. I've done my laundry so I'm up to date. Cleaned the living room. I can't do anything else. I did a massive shopping list and that will be delivered at some point today.

-Time Skip-

The shopping got delivered and I spent a while putting it back. I got a new bowl for the kitchen island and put fruit in it. Apples, bananas, pears and peaches. I hope the others like it but mainly Jin as the kitchen is his. I got settled and watched TV. I was so bored I decided to watch random movies on Netflix. While I was waiting for Netflix to load I got changed into joggers and a loose top.

I got under the blanket Jimin and Taehyung got for my birthday and snuggled into it with juice and snacks on the table.

I was into the 4th movie. The others were good but I wouldn't watch them again. I went to the bathroom to get comfortable and got more juice. To entertain myself I got a bit of alcohol in the shopping delivery. I kinda went overboard but it's fine. The other members will never notice as I will get rid of the empty bottles before they arrive. The movie started and I started having a party on my own.

I am very tipsy. I grabbed a bunch of alcohol and put it on the table as I thought I would take awhile to go through it but I was wrong. The movie I'm watching has sex and steamy scenes in it and I'm alone. I've had sex with Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin is small but god he can go hard. I've had sex with them a few times. Mainly together but I have had sex with them individually. The first time it happened was when we were alone and basically did what I'm doing. We got really drunk. I know I have at least one month on my own before the members start to come back.

I took my top off and took my dick outside my trousers. It helped massively but it was screaming for attention. I started slowly pumping myself and I slid down further on the sofa. I was still watching TV while I was slowly giving myself a handjob. It was helping as it was giving me pleasure but I started to speeded up.

I was moaning and groaning lowlyy. Something happened on the TV and I couldn't be quiet any more. I was loud as I was alone. I was moaning Yoongi's name as I have a crush on him. I've always had a little crush on him but it gradually grew.

I had sex with Jimin and Taehyung when my feelings were a silly crush but I stopped having sex as if I wanted to it would be with Yoongi. I did help them and they helped me but that was it. I haven't had sex in a long time so it will be sore but I'm just imagining Yoongi being the person I have sex with.

I ignored the TV now and closed my eyes to focus on my fantasy. Imaging being naked with Yoongi. Having my legs wrapped around his waist and our naked bodies touching. Feeling his dick touch mine, making me moan.

Feeling Yoongi's vein hands on my body. Feeling his touch all over my body making me impatient. Touching Yoongi's chest, stomach, abdomen, back ans shoulders just feels nice. Playing and pulling at his hair to encourage him and turn him on.

'Oh god Yoongi.' I moaned.

'Just like that.' I moaned again.

'Oh your so good at makimg me feel goooood.' I whined out getting close.

'Oh you know exactly what I need Yoongi, oh.' I moaned out.

I was breathing heavily and had some sweat forming on my forehead. I was so into it, it was like what I was thinking was happening.

'OH FUCK YOONGI!' I moan yelled and came onto my jumper. I just lied on the sofa catching my breath. Smiling like crazy at the thought of having sex with my crush Yoongi. I want to be in a relationship with him so I can sleep with him whenever but I know he doesn't feel the same and even if he did he's not much of a cuddler.

I sat up and picked up the remote to change the movie into a TV series. I had another drink and got comfortable again. My eyes widened and panic set in when I heard someone.

'What the fuck did i just walk into and witness.' I heard. I turned to see Yoongi standing inbetween the front door and myself. My eyes widened and panic set in when I saw him.

Yoongi Point Of View

I went to my hometown and I was glad I could visit. I spent the 4 weeks with my parents and we did different things. I got to explore my old town and see the changes they made which was interesting. I also got too spend time with Holly. I had a little shadow following me everywhere I went but I enjoyed it cause it showed Holly missed me.

I had a lovely dinner with my parents and was asked the question am I seeing someone?' I have already told them I'm bisexual so they know I can be with a boy or a girl. I'm more interested in boys but I will date girls.

I gave them information that they enjoyed but it will also keep them quiet about my love life for a while hopefully. I said I like Jungkook and I know he's gay but I have no idea if he likes me.

I went home but went to my studio for a few hours. I had ideas and stuff so I wanted to do it at the studio so I could save it but also while I still remembered it.

'Hi Yoongi. Are you back from your holiday to your family?' A staff member asked.

'Yea. I only went for the month. The rest of our break I can relax.' I said.

'Jungkook is in the house so you're not alone. I'm telling you this so you don't freak out or anything.' The staff member said.

'Thanks for the heads up.' I said and left to go to the dorms.

I heard noise from inside. I am standing at the front door. I opened the door and went in. I placed my bags away from the door and went to the noise. I got to the living room to hear someone moaning. The TV was on and alcohol bottles were everywhere. I recognised the voice and it was Kookie. I was shocked but I was speechless when he was moaning my name.

After I said what I said, I saw the shock and panic in Kookie. He was still calming down from his climax. I cleared the empty bottles away and new ones. I sat down and opened two. I gave Kookie one and he took it but put it back on the table. His head was low so I know he's embarrassed and humiliated.

'How much have you drank?' I asked breaking the silence.

'A lot. I don't know exactly.' Jungkook mumbled then sniffled.

'You okay? I'm not mad or anything.' I said then took a sip of my beer.

'I thought I was going to be alone and wouldn't get caught. I'm really sorry hyung.' Kookie said.

'Your not the first person I have walked in on masterbating. I walked in on Jin and Taehyung. Jin was getting off to Namjoon. Taehyung was getting off to Jimin and you.' I said.

'Really?' Kookie asked not making eye contact.

'Jhope caught me masterbating in my studio a few times. I was saying your name.' I said and I saw Kookie's eyes widen.

'What?' He said.

...To Be Continued...