Story 44 - Jinkook Part 1

Top - Jin
Bottom - Jungkook

Flashback - Jungkook Point Of View

I am wasted. Drunk of my face at the bar. I am waiting to get picked up but I keep drinking. Jin is leaving for 18 to 24 months for the military service. I know it is law and we didn't get an exemption but it still kills. I love Jin and I know we will fall apart. I told my feelings three hours ago and he rejected me because he was going away.

'I'm not done with my drink. It's rude to take something from others when they aren't finished, so give it back.' I said too loudly.

'I'm Sorry sir but your friend told me to not give you anymore. He won't be long.' The guy said.

'Don't like you.' I whispered in a huff. I put my head on the desk and just daydreamed.

'Jinnie.' I said and wrapped my arms around his neck with a lot of difficulty.

'Hey, my bunny. When did he last drink?' He asked the bartender.

'20 mins ago sir.' He said.

'That's the guy who took my drink when I wasn't done. He's rude and owes me a drink.' I said tripping over my words.

'You can drink later. You had enough.' Jin said. I was struggling to walk and Jin grabbed my ass which made me jump so I could put my legs around his waist.

'Beautiful sight.' I said and put my head on Jins shoulder. We both got into the car and the driver drove off.

Jin put me in his bed and I loved the smell. His scent is so intoxicating.

'I'm sorry you're like this because of me but I didn't want to start a relationship with distance. I'll wait till you are sober tomorrow and we can talk.' Jin said. I kissed him and I wanted to cry. I love him so much I can't lose him. I wanted to go with him but I wasn't allowed.

I woke up with Jin playing with my hair. I moved away and tried to leave but I was stumbling everywhere.

'Kookie. Sit please. We need to talk.' Jin said.

'No. We did it yesterday and I got my heart broken. We have talked and there isn't anything else left to say.' I am upset.

I got grabbed by my wrist and I turned around. I felt lips on me. I opened my eyes and I was shocked to see Jin kissing me. He was pulling away but I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

'I love you Jungkook. I love you but I don't want to start a relationship with long distance. Wait till I get back. I will be yours and we can have what we both want.' Jin said, caressing the sides of my waist.

'To be together?' I asked getting lost in Jin eyes and touch.

'Everything you can think of. Being boyfriends and finally becoming one when I can fuck that nice and perfect ass of yours.' Jin said and I moaned.

'Kiss me again.' I said. Jin and I kissed and I never wanted to stop.

'You can cling to me before I go away but I promise you that when I'm back we will be together. I wish I didn't need to go now or you could come with me but time will fly by and I'll be with you.' Jin said.

I spent the last few months clinging to Jin. Fans were wondering why but Hybe Entertainment put out a statement about Jin. They all found it cute the youngest clinging to the oldest for me it was but I knew what it meant at the end of the year.

He left, he gave me a presents and he said if I'm struggling to draw him and he can see them when he's back. I know they can see and know what happens in the world so there will be times Jin can see us so I've been told to be a good boy for Jin and I will.

Flashback ends

Present - Jin Point Of View

I love my Kookie. It was so hard seeing him cry his eyes out at the airport for my departure. He was clinging to Namjoon who I asked to look after him for me. I did ask if he can write letters so I have updates on everyone and how they are doing.

I'm half way through the military service and I get letters every month roughly. I got a new letter so I opened it.

Letter -

Hi Jin, hope you are doing well. I don't know what you have seen or what you can see but everyone is fine and healthy. Jungkook put it in your words that he's being a good boy waiting for you to get back. He cuddles us a bit more but I think it's helping as he misses you the most.

Yoongi and I have been producing songs for other artists and they have been doing every well. We featured on some of them. Jhope has been doing choreography for other groups and soloists. The dances are really good and I'm very thankful we don't need to do them as I would die from exhaustion.

Taehyung has been doing modelling and is very good. Army eats the photos up when they get revealed as Tae is a natural and doesn't have a bad angle. Jimin has been working on a few solo songs that will be released which I'm helping with. He's been doing a lot of Vlives with Jungkook which fans are loving.

Jungkook is still the same. He's good and is doing well but it's like a piece of him is missing. Which is you. He draws a lot, goes live and he sometimes does drawings while he is live and shows Armys his progress and the final result. He has done a lot of covers and solo songs which will be out over the next year. I asked him if I could send you a picture he's done and he gave me two. He has been helping in the kitchen as I think cooking helps him feel close to you as you cook for the group. He does cry as he misses you but it's really bad when he's having a bad day as you are the one he went to. He wears your tops and jumpers and he feels like you're hugging him all day which is cute.

We are all happy and healthy but we all miss you. We know you are nearly done so we are looking forward to see you.

Leader Namjoon of BTS x

I was crying. He writes very well but it's more what Kookie is like I worry about. I opened the other envelope inside with the pictures and I was amazed at the drawings. I traced the lines and took in everything. I cried and I made a promise to myself that I would spoil my baby when I get back.

Pictures -