Story 26 - Vmon Part 1

Top - Namjoon Bottom - Taehyung

Top - Namjoon
Bottom - Taehyung

Taehyung Point Of View

I'm trying to get closer to Namjoon but nothing I'm doing is working. Asking for help on a song, getting advice. Even trying to hug him fails. When watching scary movies I sit beside Namjoon as I get scared so I can cuddle him. It does work because I can cuddle him but as soon as the movie is over he gets up and goes to bed.

I'm lying on my bed in my shared room with Jimin and Jungkook and all I'm thinking about is Namjoon. I sigh.

'What's wrong Tae?' Jimin said.

'I have a crush. No, I love someone but it's pointless.' I said, still staring at the ceiling.

'That. Well. Have you just said to the person I like you and make it clear it's more than friends.' Jungkook said.

'I've tried telling him doing different things but have not actually said it.' I said. I sat up and pouted as Jimin and Jungkook had their arms crossed and gave me that look.

'Some people don't get signals and they need to be told. Who is it?' Jungkook said, wiggling his eyebrows.

'It's Namjoon.' I said then looked away and started getting ready for bed.

'That's cute. It also makes sense the way you two look at each other. Aww.' Jimin said.

'What do you mean by that?' I asked.

'For Jimin and I it's obvious but for the others it might not be. We can see the way you look at him. Namjoon looks at you that way as well. He does it more subtly than you.' Jungkook said.

'Don't get my hopes up. It's sad and depressing if you do this. I tell Namjoon and he doesn't feel the same so I get embarrassed and blame you two for it. My feelings will go away. Hopefully.' I said.

'If you really like Namjoon you need to tell him. It can put you at ease. If you tell him and he feels the same it will be exciting and you know where you stand with him. You're hunting yourself more by not saying anything. You need to know how Namjoon feels so you can go forward into a relationship or to know to start getting over him.' Jimin said.

'I've tried but I can't no matter what I do.' I said whining a bit.

'You have tried everything except telling him. I know it's scary but it's for the best.' Jungkook said.

'Fine.' I said then I snuggled into my bed to fall asleep thinking of Namjoon. I smiled.

Namjoon Point Of View

I was walking to my room but I stopped as I heard my name coming from the Maknae line. I listened to everything and I was shocked but also happy.

I left to my room so I could sleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up to birds chirping and I smiled. I am keeping a close eye on Tae to see what he does with me. I never noticed anything but I am just clueless.

Throughout the day what was said in Tae's bedroom Tae did today. Asking for advice whether it's personal life or in general. He asked me what book he should read and asked me to choose between 2. Asked me about songs. Being huggy.

I said I didn't want to hug as I was busy and he pouted but left after saying sorry. I was in my studio when the door opened.

'What is wrong with you?' Jimin asked.

'Nothing why?' I said confused.

'Tae likes you. Even loves you. He's been doing these things for weeks and he's giving up. Do you like Tae?' Jimin asked.

'Romantically?' I asked.

'Yes I obviously know you like him but more than that. If you do make the first move tonight. We will be watching movies and I know there will be a scary one which means...' Jimin stopped and wanted me to continue the sentence.

'Tae will want to be with me to cuddle as he doesn't like scary movies?' I asked.

'Bingo.' Jimin said then left.

I waited all day. I put on comfy clothes and put on spray to make me smell nice. I went downstairs and found everyone there except Jin who was bring out snacks. I sat next to Taehyung and we both smiled to each other.

We watched different movies as everyone got to pick one. Jungkook picked a movie which of course is scary. I saw Tae move under the blanket more to protect himself.

'Tae. Tae come here.' I said softly.

'What's wrong, did I do something?' Taehyung asked. I shook my head.

'No I know you like to cuddle when scary movies are on so I was saying for you to get comfortable.' I said.

Tae looked confused so I brought him to me and I wrapped my arms around his body. He completely tensed up. I don't think he was expecting me to.

He was clinging to me which I don't mind as he sees and feels comfort in me. I enjoyed the movie while comforting my soon to be baby.

1 hour in and Taehyung had his back to me and his face buried into the sofa. I felt really bad. I hugged him from behind and whispered comforting words into his ear. I felt him fully relax and I smiled.

Eventually I heard him sleeping with his little snores. I tightened my grip on him and he snuggled closer into the sofa pillows but also me.

'You all can stop the movie. Taehyung is officially scared but I calmed him down. If you wanna watch the rest of the movie, do it in your rooms. I wanna be with Tae to keep him safe.' I said.

'Why you wanna do that. He's a big boy.' Yoongi said.

'I love him. I wanna protect him.' I said rubbing my hand up and down Taes arm in a comforting way.

'About time. Let's go.' Jin said and they all got up and left. Wow.

'Have fun to the maybe new couple.' Jhope said then giggled.

'I love you Tae.' I said quietly. I brought the blanket to cover us properly. I snuggled into Tae and fell asleep. I made a promise to myself to tell him when we wake up.

...To Be Continued...