Story 24 - Jinmin Part 1

Top - JinBottom - Jimin

Top - Jin
Bottom - Jimin

Jimin Point Of View

Dating is really good for a number of reasons but it sucks when you need to hide it. I'm in a relationship with Jin, our oldest member of BTS. We have been dating for just over a year.

I love Jin as he sneaks glances at me, winks when I just so happen to look at him asking for my help but I just end up back hugging him while he cooks. I love him so much.

We have just finished dinner and now we are watching a movie to end the night. I am always beside Jin for obvious reasons but not today. Jungkook was clinging to Jin for life today. I got jealous for sure. I decided to cling to Taehyung as they said to me they are together.

'What you doing?' Taehyung asked.

'Coming to you so we can cuddle.' I asked.

'Why?' Taehyung responded.

'Feel like you are not wanting to be beside me so I will just sit with you. Just feel it weird when Kookie clings to you all the time why all of a sudden he clings to Jin.' I said.

'Ahhhh. Your jealous. Someone have a crush on Jin?' Taehyung teased that I stayed silent.

'OH MY GOD.' Taehyung shouted and I put my hand over his mouth.

'You say anything to anymore I tell you and Jungkook are together. Romantically as lovers.' I said and his eyes went wide.

'Good boy. Now lets be 1995's together and cuddle.' I said then pouted. Tae chuckled and we got into position. I fell asleep somehow but I was really comfortable.

Jin Point Of View

I love Jimin. I look after him more because we are dating. Giving him some extra food or something sometimes.

Jungkook has been clingy to me and I don't know why. I can feel Jimin is upset with it but I am one of the people the maknaes come to for comfort. I can't tell Jungkook to go away as the others will catch on something is wrong.

Didn't realise it was a scary movie and I know Jimin doesn't like them. I heard him whispering to Taehyung he was leaving. Jungkook went to Jhope and cuddled him so I was free.

'Jimin why you leaving?' I asked him whispering. I heard a sniffle.

'There's a few reasons and I thought I was brave and confident but I'm not. Enjoy the movie. I will be in my room if anyone needs me.' Jimin said and left.

The movie is nearly over so I can go to Jimin after. Think he just needs somethime.

The movie was done so we went back to our rooms. I was so tired I went to bed.

I woke up during the night to find Jimin sitting on a chair with his head on my bed sound asleep. Cute I thought. Jhope and I share a bedroom so I need to be quiet.

'Baby. Baby wake up.' I whispered to Jimin but he just whinned. I chuckled.

'Baby you will be sore if you sleep in that position for too long and I can't see my baby in pain.' I said. Jimin looked up and I was shocked. He's been crying.

I got up and moved the chair. Jimin had to stand because of it. I looked and he was pouting like crazy.

'Oh my baby.' I said quietly. I wrapped my arms round Jimin and he started crying silently.

'Your okay my baby. Your okay.' I said rubbing his back.

'Do you still love me?' Jimin whispered.

'Of course I do baby. I love you so much. Why are you asking?' I said.

'Thought you might not as you have been distant, letting others cuddle you when it was just me. I don't like cuddling other people because I know it's not you and I would rather you.' Jimin said then tightened his grip round my waist.

'Oh baby. I'm sorry. Look at me.' I said and he lifted his head up slowly. I gave a sweet smile.

'I love you more than you could ever know. As we are in a secret relationship going the way we were going Namjoon and Jhope was catching on so I had to. I'm so sorry.' I said and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Jimins response was to nod against my chest and tighten his grip. I smiled and tightened my grip round Jimins shoulders.

'Let's go to bed.' I said. Jimin nodded and let go walking away.

'What you doing?' I asked.

'Going to bed as you said for me to do.' Jimin said and chuckled.

'When I said let's go to bed I meant my bed not our individual beds. So come on.' I said getting into bed. Jimin became really shy.

'You are so cute baby. Now come here or want me to get you?' I asked. Jimin smiled and he put his arms out.

I went over and kissed his forehead. I picked him up and went over to my bed and went on it gently. We got comfortable and Jimin was hugging my waist tightly and I was holding his shoulder protectively.

'I love you so much baby.' I said.

'I love you too babe.' Jimin said and he snuggled closer.

I was lying there just thinking how lucky I am to have Jimin. With that thought I went to sleep.

...To Be Continued...