Story 9 - Jihope Part 2

Top - Jhope Bottom - Jimin

Top - Jhope
Bottom - Jimin

Jhope Point Of View

Jimin had his head down not looking at me before I said what I said. I moved to him. I placed one hand on his waist and the other on his check and he immediately leaned into my touch.

'Baby. Look at me please.' I said softly. I heard a sniff and he slowly looked up. I didn't give him a chance to say anything and I smashed my lips onto his.

His lips are so soft and perfectly fit mine.

I pulled Jimin closer and I wrapped my other hand around his waist. I feel him tense at first but then melted. I then feel his hands go to my chest and then around my neck. Jimin pulls me closer by my neck. There is no space between us and I'm loving the feeling. It starts heating up between us. I'm loving this so much.

'Jump baby.' I said but he didn't.

'That's not my name.' Jimin replied after he pulled away. He started kissing and sucking my neck and nibbling my ear and I moaned.

'What's your name then.' I asked in a whisper, enjoying all of this.

'What do you think my name is... Daddy.' Jimin whispered daddy in my ear and I lost all control.

'Okay then. Babyboy.' I whispered and I grabbed his hair and pulled his face away from my neck and he pouted.

'Daddyyyyy.' Jimin whined and I smiled.

'As you said. I'm daddy and you're my babyboy.' I said and pushed Jimin to the mirror wall.

'Now jump my good babyboy.' I said and he did. He wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

'Now kiss me daddy.' Jimin said cutely but also a bit of neediness to it.

'I will babyboy.' I said and smashed my lips to his.

When we kissed Jimin instantly melted and tightened his grip on my waist with his legs and his arms around my neck. I had my hands on his ass supporting him and I gave it a little squeeze. Jimin moaned and moved his hips into my crotch and I moaned. I felt Jimin's tongue in my mouth and we both moaned again. I pressed Jimin into the wall more and there was no space between us. I can feel Jimin's toned chest and abs. Jimin and I are constantly moaning.

I move away from the mirror wall and walk to the sofa. I let Jimin kiss my neck cause he loves doing it and it feels so nice. I sat down and Jimin immediately started moving his hips against my crotch.

Jimin Point Of View

Feeling Jhope this close and in this way was like heaven. Feeling his lips on my lips. His lips on my neck. Everything was beyond what I dreamed of.

Feeling his hands on my ass and squeezing it oh god it does so much to me. I felt the wall not at my back as he was moving to the sofa. When he sat down and both of us were comfortable I started to move my hips on his crotch. It's really hard now especially when he calls me his babyboy. He stopped me though.