Story 41 - VMin Part 1

Top - Taehyung
Bottom - Jimin

Taehyung Point Of View

I am currently sitting on the sofa with my brother and his fiance with my friend and his boyfriend. They are cuddling, being all romantic and I have no one. They keep telling me to go on dating sites but I refuse. I could get catfished or people could use me. I want to actually meet someone but it has not happened.

'I know you will kill me but I did it for your own good.' Jhope said then took a sip of his drink.

'What do you mean?' I asked being suspicious.

'I signed you up on a dating app.' Jhope said.

'YOU DID WHAT!' I yelled.

'You need the push so I am doing it.' Jhope said.

'I don't need a push, I need my best friend. But wait, you forgot me when Yoongi came into the picture.' I said. I then got up from the sofa and took my blanket.

'That's not nice Taehyung.' Namjoon said.

'I don't care. I feel like a 5th wheel every time I'm with you four. You are always cuddling and making out and it's annoying. You're rubbing it in that I'm single. Delete the app. I have reasons not to use them. Respect my choice.' I said and left up to my room.

I got ready for bed and turned off my light. I put my TV on and watched one of my favourite Kdramas. I have my blanket to cuddle with as well as my plushie my childhood friend gave me. He passed away as he committed suicide. My duvet also kept me cosy and I went to sleep.

I woke up to my phone blowing up. I woke up better after going to the bathroom and checked my phone. That fucking dating app. Match. Match. Match. Match. I'm going to kill Jhope. I got ready for the day and went downstairs to eat. I could tease Yoongi and I am.

'I was woken by my phone blowing up because of that app. I looked at it and got a lot of matches but one caught my eye.' I said gaining their attention.

'What's that?' Namjoon asked, then sipped his coffee.

'Someone called Park Jimin matched me.' I said and Yoongi's head shot up.

'You can date anyone but not him.' Yoongi said.

'Why not I have matched him so it must mean something.' I said.

'I don't care. My brother has been through enough with guys. I am not letting him get hurt. You could as well so I'm not taking any chances.' Yoongi said and I was shocked.

'You really think I would hurt your brother. I have known him for a long time and guess what. I've had a crush on him since I saw him.' I said and everyone's eyes widened.

'I've been hurt before and it sucks. I've been catfished on these apps. I've been used. I've been stood up. I gave up with online dating because it hurt a lot. I wanted to ask Jimin out after I met him.' I said then took a drink.

'Why didn't you.' Jin said.

'I saw him with Jungkook and thought they were together because they were so close but I found out they are best friends. I was going to do it again but he announced he was dating a girl. I was heartbroken so I didn't try again. I thought 2 times I tried and failed. The universe is telling me not to date him.' I said.

'You can date my brother if you want and if he agrees. He dated the girl for a week and it came out he was gay. He dated a few others but none of them were serious and they all hurt him. I trust that you will give my little brother the love, attention and care he needs from a partner.' Yoongi said.

I gave Yoongi a massive hug which meant he turned grumpy. Jhope stopped him by the magic of lips. His lips more like but I got my breakfast and went up to my room. I got my TV on and looked through Jimins profile properly then messaged him.

Jimin's Profile -

Info - I am Park Jimin. I am 26. I would love to meet a nice guy who is similar age to me and lives close to me. Someone who loves walking in the park to enjoy the fresh air. I am clingy but I'm working on it but I would like someone who likes cuddles and kisses and can deal with my clingy behaviour.

Pictures -

"Hi

"Hi." I texted and waited while watching TV.

"Hi there." Jimin replied. I smiled.

"I didn't think you would reply that fast but I'm glad you did." I responded..

"Me too. I never got a message first but I wanted to message you." Jmin replied.

"I'm glad. I don't know if you remember but I'm Tae. Your brothers boyfriends best friend." I messaged.

'I remember you. Deep ish voice with a boxy smile." Jimin texted back. I blushed.

"That's me. How have you been doing. I haven't seen you in years." I said.

"I am not doing anything but I'm really bored. I am continuing studying. What about you." Jimin said.

"Lying in my bed to give me peace for talking to you. I'm also watching TV." I said.

"I am stepping out of bounds here but do you want to grab a coffee?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. I'll give you my number and you can message me where to meet you and the time." I said.

I texted my number and I got ready as I didn't want to meet him in joggers and a large jumper. I got changed and then left to meet Jimin.

...To Be Continued...