Story 27 - Vmon Part 2

Top - Namjoon Bottom - Taehyung

Top - Namjoon
Bottom - Taehyung

Namjoon Point Of View

I woke up to find myself on my back with Taehyung cuddling me with his head on my chest. I smiled and brought him closer.

I just stayed in the position as I don't want to wake Taehyung but I also don't want to get up with him still sleeping. While thinking Taehyung started to stir. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep to see what he does.

Taehyung Point Of View

I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up on the sofa. I felt really safe so I sat up to look and my eyes went on Namjoon. I froze.

For 10 mins I stayed like this because I didn't know what to do. I gently put the blanket on Namjoon to get up. I was about to move but I felt an arm around me. I got pulled back down and landed on Namjoons chest. The same position I woke up in.

'Don't leave. I wanna stay like this a little longer.' Namjoon said.

'Why. I thought you had to go to the studio.' I said.

'I do but I wanna be with you longer or you can come with me.' Namjoon said.

'I'll be bored. No offence. I'll just annoy you.' I said.

'You don't annoy me. Drive me crazy, yes but you don't annoy me.' Namjoon said.

'What do you mean?' I asked sitting up utterly confused

Namjoon cupped my cheek, came closer, closed his eyes and I felt lips on mine. My eyes were wide. I didn't move so Namjoon pulled away.

'Are you joking?' I asked with my eyes still wide open.

'What do you mean I just kissed you.' Namjoon said.

'Are you trying to prank me? By kissing me cause if you are I'm not impressed and will be upset.' I said. My eyes got a bit teary thinking it was a joke.

'Nothing is a joke, why are you saying it is?' Namjoon said, looking straight at me.

'I've had a crush on you for a little while and it developed into me being in love with you. So I'm saying if you are kissing me for a joke it's not funny as it's playing with my feelings.' I said looking at him.

'I wouldn't play with your feelings. Would kissing you like this be me playing with your feelings.' Namjoon said and before I had the chance to think or respond Namjoon's lips were on mine.

I did the same and froze. Namjoon broke away but I finally could move and I grabbed his top. I kissed him and after a few seconds I felt Namjoon smile into the kiss which I did as well.

'I love you Taehyung. Sorry for being so clueless.' Namjoon said.

'It's okay. If you didn't find out we wouldn't be doing this.' I said. I placed my lips on his again and were in sync. It felt amazing and it was sooo much better than what i dreamed of.

'Have anything to say to me, my baby.' Namjoon said.

'I love you.' I said shyly.

'I love you too baby.' Namjoon said and placed his lips on mine.

We spent a while kissing each other. Namjoon did give me a mark or two but I don't mind. He said the marks are light so it can be covered with makeup. Namjoon and I were in our own world when we heard someone clear their throat.

'This is a living room not a lovey dovey room. You wanna do that go to one of your rooms.' Jin said.

I blushed really badly and hid into Namjoon. He chuckled but everyone else laughed.

'Your too cute baby.' Namjoon said, which made me blush more.

We got ready for the day and I made my way down to the kitchen to see everyone there. I was going to sit at my usual spot but got stopped.

'Baby. Come here for a minute.' Namjoon said.

'What's wrong?' I asked going over to him.

'I want you to sit beside me.' Namjoon said.

'There isn't any space. I can sit beside you later.' I said.

'I have a better idea.' Namjoon said with a cheeky smile.

'That is?' I said.

I couldn't react as Namjoon brought me to sit on his lap. I gasped but blushed as I saw Jimin and Jungkook wink at me to tease me.

'I'm hungry. Can I sit and eat then sit on your lap after I've had food?' I asked.

'You could eat on his lap.' Jimin said.

'He could even feed you.' Jungkook said then both giggled at my face to what they said.

'Good idea you two.' Namjoon said. Jin brought my plate to Namjoon and he started feeding me.

After what felt like a lifetime. We finished and I ran to the living room. I put the blanket over me. I was settled but the blanket got removed.

'Hey, I was using that.' I said to Jungkook who took it.

'You don't need the blanket as you have Namjoon to keep you warm.' Jungkook said.

'He's right baby. Who needs a blanket when you have me to keep you warm and cosy.' Namjoon said and I smiled.

We all got comfortable on the sofa watching TV. I'm incredibly lucky to have my love love me back so I will forever be grateful.

'I love you Joonie.' I said into his ear.

'I love you too baby.' Namjoon said. I snuggled closer feeling really happy.