Story 21 - Sope Part 1

Top - Yoongi Bottom - Jhope

Top - Yoongi
Bottom - Jhope

Yoongi Point Of View

We are currently taking a vacation which is very needed. The cameras will be on some of the time just so fans can see what we are getting up to. It won't be very special to be honest

The fans will see Namjoon reading a different book each day. Jin cooking as always but will cook different meals to give us more choices to eat. Also to see if we like the new meals. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook would be playing video games or being in the pool. Mainly anything active. I will be chilling and lounging around enjoying our peaceful life for the few weeks we are here. Maybe coming up with beats or song lyrics if I think of something. Jhope will be doing a bit of everything but will also think of new dances and dance steps that could maybe be in the choreography for our next song.

I was sun bathing beside the pool for about an hour. Eyes closed, with my hat on and listening to music fully relaxing. I then got hit by water and I wasn't happy.

'Annoying maknaes what did I do to you?' I asked. The 3 boys immediately stopped and gave a shy smile.

'Sorry Yoongi hyung.' Jungkook said.

'You three have been in the pool for hours. Get out and eat something do something else before going back in.' I said but the boys replied with pouting.

'Ain't going to work on me and you three know that.' I said.

'Worth a try though.' Jimin said. They all came out the pool. They dried themselves the best they could and lied down on the sun loungers next to me.

'Did you put sun cream on. I know what you three are like and will probably have a nap in the sun as you will be tired from being active and it's 32°C. You will be all red and I will get the blame so go put it on and then relax by all means.' I said.

'Okay hyung.' Taehyung said standing up and leaving to get the sun cream.

'Thank you for looking out for us hyung.' Jimin said. I chuckled.

''No problem. I also know if you guys got hurt or got bad sun burn Jin will be at my throat for not looking after you guys. So I'm saving myself by looking after you three when the others aren't here.' I said.

'Awww hyung. You may look cold and grumpy but you are actually sweet and caring.' Jungkook said. He then giggled after I gave him a glare.

'I'm back. Where are the others as the inside is incredibly quiet.' Taehyung said.

'They left to get some smoothies but also some fruit I think. They should be back soon.' I said.

'Hyung could you put some sunscreen on my back as I can't reach.' .Jungkook said.

'Sure.' I said. I sat up and Jungkook sat between my legs and I put some on him. He gave me his bunny as a thank you and I smiled.

For 2 hours the four of us were lying down, enjoying the sun and completely relaxing. I am making the most out of this as I'm sure there is lots to happen when we are back from vacation and it's all hands on deck again.

I heard nosies from the house which means the others are back. I continued to relax as I heard the other 3 snoring slightly as they were asleep.

I heard movement around me and shhing. I heard something being placed beside me so I'm guessing it's our smoothies. I was going to "wake up" but heard my name so I decided to stay put.

'How you feeling Jhope?' Jin asked.

'I'm okay. Why?' Jhope responded. Namjoon and Jin both sighed.

'You have said to both of us about your feelings for Yoongi. We talked about it together and thought we could all talk together.' Jin said.

'Ohhhh right. Ummm I don't know what to say.' Jhope said.

'I have an idea.' Namjoon said.

'Okay. What is it?' Jin asked.

'After dinner we can play truth or dare or something. It gives you an opportunity to ask questions if it lands on Yoongi and we also can ask him as well.' Namjoon said.

'That's childish though.' Jhope responded.

'You can't ask him directly as you are scared so this is the next best thing. We won't make it obvious or anything.' Jin said.

'If you wanna know how he feels this is the best way.' Jin added.

'What are the others?' Jhope asked.

'There's a few but-' Namjoon started but git cut off by Jin.

'That is the only way unless you have the guts to ask him on your own.' Jin responded.

'Okay truth or dare it is then.' Jhope said.

'Good. Why don't we get changed into our swimming stuff and go into the pool. We can wake the others by splashing them.' Jin said and laughed.

'If you wanna die then by all means do that as I ain't saving you.' Jhope said and Namjoon agreed.

It went quiet so I carefully opened my eyes to see Namjoon standing there, looking at me with his arms crossed.

'Hi there.' I said to break the silence.

'You heard everything didn't you.' Namjoon said and I nodded.

'Do you feel the same?' Namjoon asked.

'What do you mean?' I asked clueless.

'Jhope likes you. As in more than a friend or brother but as a boyfriend and lover.' Namjoon said and I gasped.

'Really. Thank god my crush likes me back.' I said and I widened my eyes in shock.

'So you like him that way as well then.' Namjoon said and I nodded very quickly.

'As you know what's happening it wont be a surprise so play nice.' Namjoon said. I saluted him saying okay. Namjoon chuckled on his way leaving he said to wake up the others.

Before that I tried my smoothie and it was very good. I made my way to the kitchen to get three cups. The other three was in the kitchen looking at me weird. I smiled and they did as well.

'Whoever ordered my smoothie thank you as it's really good.' I said. I gave a little wink to Jhope and he blushed.

I filled the 3 cups with cold water and made my way to where the 3 maknaes are. I placed one on the floor at where Taehyung is. I then took a deep breath and poured the water on Jimin and Jungkook. I quickly got the other cup and poured it on Taehyung.

The screams they did was hysterical. I got the other cups and made my way to the kitchen. Jin, Jhope and Namjoon were alerted because of the maknaes noise.

'They are up.' I said smiling showing the cups that are now empty.

...To Be Continued...