Story 29 - Hopekook Part 2

Top - JhopeBottom - Jungkook

Top - Jhope
Bottom - Jungkook

Jhope Point Of View Continued

'Kookie?' I asked walking to him. I gave him a shake and got a whine.

'God I love you Kookie.' I said.

I did the most impulsive thing but I knew it was now or never. I put Kookie's hair out his eyes and I smiled. I leaned down and kissed him.

It was a gentle peck. I then realised it was maybe my only time I can kiss Kookie so I leaned back down and gave more of a kiss but I was still gentle. I froze when I felt I was getting kissed back.

I broke the kiss and slowly opened my eyes to see Kookie's brown bambi eyes staring at me.

Jungkook Point Of View

I layed there for 30 mins and I knew I would be here awhile. I got my phone and turned on my music playlist. I have two playlists. One with all of BTS songs and collaborations and solos and the other one is different artists both soloist and in a group.

I was relaxing when I heard movement from outside the studio. I continued to keep my eyes closed then I heard Jhope calling me. I heard what he said and I soon felt lips touch mine. It did everything in my power to not kiss back.

I felt lips on me again. I opened my eyes to see Jhope kissing me. I couldn't hold it any longer and kissed back. I felt him freeze so I opened my eyes to Jhope just opening his eyes. We looked into each other's eyes and it was magical.

Jhope and I just kept staring at each other as we didn't know what to do next. I put my hand up and started caressing his cheek. Jhope closed his eyes, hopefully, enjoying my touch. I took the courage I had and kissed him again.

Jhope didn't freeze this time and kissed back. It was a gentle, delicate and loving kiss. I tilted my head and Jhope groaned through the kiss as the kiss became deeper.

I kept my leg that was injured out of the way as I took my hand from Jhope's face so I could go down his body to his waist and pull him closer. Jhope took over very quickly which I knew he would.

Jhope licked the bottom of my lip which I loved and let him explore my mouth. I moaned when our tongue touched. I was in heaven.

'Is this happening?' I asked a bit shocked.

'Indeed it is baby. I've waited long enough to kiss and cuddle you. I want to do it everyday and every chance I get.' Jhope said, breaking the kiss and placing his forehead on mine. I whined at the loss of his lips.

'Ahahah.' Jhope said as he felt me move to kiss him.

'Jungkook be my boyfriend.' Jhope said and my eyes went wide.

'Sorry what?' I asked, sitting up with Jhope sitting beside me but facing me.

'I love you Kookie. I know you love me too. Let's date. We can keep it a secret for now but when we both are comfortable we will tell the members together.' Jhope said.

'I love you, of course I'll be your boyfriend. How do you know what I feel for you?' I asked.

'Taehyung came to my room and said for me to come and get you as I am the only person you would listen to. He let me listen to two recordings when you were really drunk and said exactly how you feel.' Jhope said, leaning closer.

'I don't remember that.' I said looking away.

'Let me remind you. I asked Taehyung to send me them so you could remember.' Jhope brought my face to look at him.

I listened to the two recordings and my eyes went wide. I completely forgot I did that. I looked to Jhope who had a smirk to which I blushed and looked away.

'Remember now.' Jhope said.

'Let's go to bed and you're coming with me.' Jhope added then stood up. I stayed seated.

'Let me guess. You're hurt.' Jhope said.

'Nope, I'm just waiting for you to leave so I can get ready to go to bed.' I said, smiling cutely.

Jhope took my hands and brought me up. I put weight on my foot and I yelped. I grabbed onto Jhope who was already holding me tightly by my waist.

'I knew you were hurt.' Jhope said. He carried me to the sofa. He got everything ready and left. He said he will be back so I waited.

I got lifted up by Jhope. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

'I could get used to this.' I said and snuggled closer.

'I could as well baby.' Jhope said.

We got to Jhope's room and gently placed me on the bed and told me to strip. He left and came back with new boxers for me, a first aid kit and one of his tops. He told me to put the top on and fresh boxers on.

I laid down on the bed and Jhope got the equipment out to treat my ankle. He placed the first aid kit beside him and got into bed after bandaging my ankle. We kissed after we settled and I then cuddled into Jhope and fell asleep very quickly.