Story 32 - Minjoon Part 1

Top - Namjoon Bottom - Jimin

Top - Namjoon
Bottom - Jimin

(Jimin isn't a member of BTS in this ship. BTS is a 6 member band.)

Namjoon Point Of View

I finished working in my studio at Hybe Entertainment so I am now walking home with a hat and mask on. I got outside the dorms and heard meowing. I didn't think much of it but I had a sense something was wrong so I went on a hunt.

I was looking for 20 mins. I messaged in the group chat that I was doing something. Millions of questions later with my phone blowing up I said I would tell them when I got home.

I heard the sound again and it was really close. I looked like an idiot but I was calling the cat to try and get it to come out.

I gave up and thought bribery and temptation would work so I got tuna and put it on a flat plate. I also got a bowl and put some water into it. I got a tray and placed both things on the tray and left. I knew I was getting stared at.

'I will tell you later.' I said then walked out.

'Here kitty kitty kitty.' I said.

'I wanna help you.' I said.

I put the food down and waited. Nothing. I called for Jin to come and help me.

'What?' Jin said.

'Why so moody.' I said focusing on the food and water on the ground.

'I was going to make dinner.' Jin said.

'Yoongi can. You like cats, yea?' I asked.

'Love them why?' Jin asked.

'I've been hearing a cat and I want to get it to make sure it's okay but what I'm doing ain't working.' I said.

'Your too close for a start. Move back a little.' Jin said and we went a bit away. 5 mins later a cat appeared and it was beautiful.

The cats appearance -

'It's limping and it looks sick

'It's limping and it looks sick.' Jin said.

'Hello cutie.' I said as the cat looked at me. It stayed still for a little while and then it limped over to me. It smelled my shoes and went into a ball in between my legs and it placed it's head on my shoe and went to sleep.

'Grab the cat. We can take it to the vet tomorrow. I'll get the tray.' Jin said.

I gently picked it up and checked the gender. It's a boy. I went into the house and heard gasping.

'Why do you have a cat?' Jungkook asked.

'It's injured and if I can, I wanna keep him.' I said.

'He sure loves you.' Jhope said as it snuggled into my arms. I smiled.

'I wonder if the cat is a hybrid like Yoongi.' Jungkook said.

'Not all cats are hybrids. Some cats are just that. Cats.' Jin said.

'Tannies bed when he was a pup is in my room. You can take that for his bed until we go to the store.' Taehyung said, trying to move on.

'My cat isn't sleeping in one of your dogs old beds.' I said and left.

'Can I have a look at you kitten? I know you're injured.' I said and the cat laid down on my bed.

Jimin Point Of View

I'm a hybrid and my life has been horrific. I had an older brother but got separated from him when I was young. There are three options you think of. They have either died, got taken to be treated like crap and experimented on or the much nicer one is they have a lovely family or a person to look after as well a look out for them.

I stayed at this house for months. Now they realised a cat was here. I eventually got taken by two guys and got brought into the house. The guy that picked me up was intriguing me.

He looked after me by giving me a bath with him inside joining me and he is fit and hot as hell. I enjoyed getting clean and felt a lot better.

'No idea why I'm talking to you as your a cat but I'll be taking you with me to work. I work in music producing so you can be on my lap. When I am going to dance practice you can sit on the sofa and watch me.' The guy said.

Namjoon got into bed and I went on him so I could lie down on his chest. I was purring and felt happy and content. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

It's been a month and I've gotten so comfortable that I go into my human form when the guys aren't here. They bought me cat towers, scratching posts, different toys and different bedding choices which I love. They all took me under their wing.

I couldn't go to work with Namjoon as I now know his name. I was walking around the house when I got a heart attack when I saw another cat in the house. He looks familiar. He left and I jumped onto one of my cat towers. Makes me feel better up high.

'Mochi?' I heard. I looked to the voice and it was Yoongi. I had a collar on which was starting to get tight so they got me a new one with my cat's name engraved on it.

'Are you a hybrid or just a cat. Jimin?' He asked and I shot my head up. His eyes widened.

'It's me. Yoongi. Your older brother. You called me Meow meow.' Yoongi said. Yoongi left then came back with a massive jumper.

'I go make a coffee and while I'm away if you are the person I think you are, I want you to change and I wanna talk to my baby brother.' He said and left.

I contemplated but did it anyway. I put on a jumper and I could tell it was Namjoon's. It drowned me as I'm small. Slightly smaller than Yoongi but I liked it.

'I knew it.' Yoongi said.

'Hi Meow Meow.' I said crying. Yoongi opened his arms out and I went straight into his arms crying.

'I'm soooo happy you're okay and safe.' Yoongi said.

...To Be Continued...