Chapter 1: A Cultural Fair

One night, Briar along with the girls are sleeping in their room as usual. And like before, Briar is suddenly starting to have one of her dreams. When she woke up in the dark abyss, she could hear someone singing.

Briar asks herself, "Is someone...singing?"

Just then, the dark abyss disappears and Briar finds herself in a room. Then a familiar mirror appears in the room.

"The Dark Mirror?! What's it doing here?" Briar asks herself.

Suddenly, Briar hears footsteps and turns to see a very beautiful woman walking towards the mirror. She is wearing a large purple outfit, almost like a dress or a robe. She is also wearing a crown with a white gem on top. From her attire, she looks like a queen, a rather beautiful queen.

She approaches the mirror and says, "Slave in the Magic Mirror, come from the farthest space." Then raises her arms up, "Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

Suddenly, the reflection changes and appearing in the mirror is a similar mask from the Dark Mirror, but the face seems lighter and it doesn't have the marking on the face.

Then the Magic Mirror says, "A lovely maid I see. Lips as red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin as white as snow."

The queen remains silent in shock, and quickly realizes who the lovely maid is, "...Snow White!"

"Snow White?" Briar says, confused.

She starts to wonder, who is this Snow White.

Suddenly, the scenery changes again. Now Briar finds herself in what seems to be a yard. She turns her head to see a young girl looking down the well. Briar notices the girl's appearance is that of a maid, but she looks very beautiful.

"Wow. she's beautiful," Briar says.

The young girl looks at the well and says, "This is a wishing well, as rumors tell. It's only fitting to make a wish. May I find joy in true love's kiss!"

Suddenly, a young man, who looks like a prince, appears before her, and startles her

The prince says, "Hello. Did I frighten you?"

The young girl then runs inside the building which is really a castle. The prince walks up the stairs where the young girl ran.

The Prince says, "Wait! Wait, please. Don't run away."

However, the young girl already runs inside.

Then the Prince says, "Now that I found you, hear what I have to say. I pour my heart into this song. My feelings for you could never be wrong."

The young girl comes out on the balcony and sees the prince with three white doves. Briar continues to watch and judging by the look they have in their eyes, she can suspect that the two have fallen in love with each other. It's love at first sight.

Briar smiles and says, "This is very sweet. The prince and the girl have fallen in love."

Suddenly, Briar begins to notice the girl's appearance and pays close attention, "Wait... lips red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin as white as snow."

Briar soon realizes, "That must be Snow White."

Suddenly, when Briar turns her head, she notices that the queen from before is watching Snow White and the Prince from the window. And suddenly, she closes the window with a rather bitter expression. Briar soon grows concerned to notice the expression on the queen's face.

Suddenly, something has Briar thinking, "That queen... I can't help but feel that... I've seen her before."

The next day, Briar, Sereia, and Trinket are already awake and are dressing up for school. Once dressed, Briar decides to walk towards the mirror. She looks at it closely, hoping she can see the mouse known as Mickey. Sadly, he isn't in the mirror. The door to the girls' room opens and Grim walks in with a blanket wrapped around him.