Chapter 69: A Moment of Relaxation

Soon, the performance of Night Raven College has come to an end. The seven students pant and huffs after the performance, even after the battle they had to face from before.

Epel softly asks, "Is it...over?"

Soon the audience cheers, claps and screams with excitement, especially Vil's fans.

One of the audience members screams, "Squeee! VIIILLL!"

"S-so beautiful..." Another audience member says in tears, "So beautiful!"

A third audience member shouts, "Bravo! Bravo! Bravissimo! Wonderful!"

All the cheering, shouting, and clapping spread throughout the coliseum.

The host announces, "Wow! A full-audience standing ovation, right from the first song! Those were the Night Raven College entrants, led by Vil Schoenheit... In an incredible opening performance!"

"Thank you, everyone. I'll see you all again!" Vil says.

Then Rook says, "Merci! I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the rest of the acts!

"Thank you for listening to our song, everybody! That was a blast!" Kalim happily says.

After performing, the Night Raven students leave the stage and are now in the hallway.

However, Vil feels like he reached his limit, "Rgh..." And collapses on the floor.

"Vil!" Rook calls out and kneels to him.

"Vil, are you okay," Briar asks, concerned and kneels to him as well.

Then Rook calls out, "Someone, bring me a spray bottle and bandages!"

"On it!" A staff member says and rushes off.

Still conscious, Vil asks, "I stayed standing on the stage to the very end, didn't I?"

"Yes indeed. The whole team did," Rook says, and helps Vil.

Epel then says, "Vil, you really pulled it off..."

"You didn't miss a single note or step," Ace says.

Impressed, Deuce says, "You've got some serious guts, Vil."

"Vil isn't the only one deserving of praise," Rook says. "That was the finest performance yet for each and every one of you. I'm proud to have shared the stage with you all."

"It's a little early to start patting ourselves on the back, don't you think? It's not over until we hear the results," Jamil says.

Then Kalim says, "But we've done all we could do. I'm sure our power shone through to everybody watching!"

"Indeed. All we can do now is pray that Lady Luck smiles upon us," Rook says with a smile.

Rook and the others help Vil up and the staff returns with the items he needs. It shows that everyone has worked very hard with the overblot battle, and the dance and singing routine. Now all they can do is wait to announce the winner of the SDC.