Chapter 59: The Following Act

Then the film crew member says, " Lighting and audio are all set! Royal Sword Academy, you're up!"

Neige happily calls out, "Come on out, boys!"

"Comiiing!" Seven voices call out.

Soon, walking on stage are seven small students of Royal Sword Academy. Dominic, Snick, Grum, and four others, suspecting the other friends. One has blonde hair with a big smile on his face, and wears music note-hair pins on his head. The second is a drowsy looking boy with a sleeping mask on his head, and he has green hair. The third one has blue hair, and the bangs cover his eyes. The last one has dark purple hair.

The Night Raven Students are shocked and confused. Excluding Briar and her Ramshackle group because they've seen them earlier, but surprised to see they'll be part of the show too.

Ace questions, "Uhhh... What is this, an elementary school play?"

"I don't think those are children, actually. They're fae—dwarfs, to be specific," Jamil says.

Then Grim says, "Oh, those are the guys who got lost on campus!"

Then turns to the twins, "Those are your old friends?"

"Huh? You're friends with them," Deuce asks, surprised.

"Yeah. We used to live in the same town and we went to school together," Tanzanite says.

"Still, I didn't know they're going to be in the SDC too," Jasper says.

On the purple stage, Neige happily waves, Hello, everybody! I'm Neige LeBlanche, with Royal Sword Academy. Say hello, boys."

Snick is first, "I'm Snick..." And sneezes, "Achoo!"

Then Dominic, "I'm Dominic!"

Grum's next, "I'm Grum. Hmph!"

The green haired dwarf with the sleeping mask yawns and says, "I'm Shelpie... " and mumbles.

The happy blonde boy says, "Hiya! I'm Hop! Peace!"

The shy blue haired dwarf shyly says, "I'm T-T-Timmy." and blushes, "Oh no, this is so awkward..."

With a clueless smile, the last dwarf asks, "Hm? What was my name again?"

Grum turns to the last dwarf, "Quit playin' dumb already, Toby!"

The last dwarf, Toby happily says, "Heh heh, that's right. I'm Toby!"

Everyone begins laughing, "Aha ha ha ha..."

"All seven of them are unique," Briar says.

Then Neige says, "We've practiced day and night with the goal of putting on the best performance ever! I hope you'll enjoy our song!"

Soon, the music begins to play and Neige and the Seven Dwarfs begin to perform their routine.

Neige:

Ohisama gate o futte yonde iru yo

Bolicachi no asagalita shicaba o shiyou

Nebosulo wa dareda? O futon o hagashiro

Hayaku hayaku, Ikou ikou

Min na ni ohayo

Yaa-hoo, yaa-hoo

Yaa-hoo, yaa-hoo

Yaa-hoo, yaa-hoo tanoshi uta

Min'na de mawatte odorou

Hora hora sa~a tewotsunai de

Min na de waratte odoron

La la lu la le la la oh

Yaa-hoo. yaa-hoo

Yaa-hoo, yaa-hoo, yaa-hoo...

Yaa-hoo. yaa-hoo, onala suita

Author Note: This song actually came from the Japanese Dub game version of Twisted Wonderland.